Chapter 31

Spencer was finally released from the hospital. His back was completely back to normal but a little swore. His leg on the other side is in bad shape. He didn't want the wheel chair so they gave him crutches instead.

Once Olivia drove home she helped spencer out the car and helped him walk to the door. Once they got their they seen Ariel with damp eyes. "Uh..I wanted to say thank you spence, I couldn't tell you that in the hospital because I would feel more guilty than now. I'm so sorry you can't play anymore, and I thank you so much you saved Bria." Said Ariel sniffling. "You welcome but I wanna be alone right now." Said spencer walking with his crutches inside the house.

"Sorry Ariel he's just going through it right now." Said Olivia patting her back. "I know when he looks at me and Bria he'll get reminded of why he can't play. So me and Bria were gonna go on a little vacation so that I can make her feel somewhat better." Said Ariel hugging olivia than leaving.

Olivia walked inside and seen spencer struggling to walk up the stairs so she wanted to help him. "I got it liv." Said spencer moving away from her. "B-." Said Olivia but was cut off by spencer. "I GOT IT." Yelled spencer. Olivia was on the verge of crying because she never heard him this angry, but it was like he was angry at her. Once spencer got up the stairs he walked inside the room and took off his one shoe.

Olivia was downstairs watching tv and decided to check on him. She walked upstairs and into their room. "Spence you okay?" Asked Olivia walking inside. "Yeah now get out please." Said spencer. "I'm sorry but I can't do that." Said Olivia swallowing the lump in her throat. "Well you have two feet in perfect shape so I think you can manage." Said spencer. "Look spence stop being like this, your gonna heal." Said Olivia sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I won't play football again so I don't care really." Said spencer nonchalantly. "You have me though, I thought I was enough." Said Olivia now standing up. "You and football was enough-." Said spencer but olivia cut him off. "So now it's just me and I'm not enough for you is what your saying." Said Olivia trying to hide her tears. Spencer stayed silent and closed his eyes. "O-k than." Said Olivia walking out the room with a few tears coming down her face.

She was in the living room watching tv when she got a facetime call from the group.

Olivia: wassup yall

Patience: is everything okay?

Simone: we know it's not so don't lie.

Olivia: he's taking it very hard, and I don't think I'm enough now that football is gone.

Kia: girl you know he loves you

Simone: right girly

Olivia: I'm not enough any more, I want to there for him I really do but it's hard he's so cold hearted towards me and I don't think he'll ever be the same again.

Patience: aww liv im so sorry this is happening to you, but you know its just him being sad thats doing all the talking.

Olivia: is it really maybe he's felt that way since he met me

Simone: its gonna be okay liv

Kia: right

All: we love you liv

Olivia: I love yall too I'll talk to yall later

She hung up the phone and watched the movies the rest of the day. Spencer was in the room thinking about football. He couldn't get the thought out of his head. He was interrupted by olivia coming in the room. "What liv." Said spencer groaning. "Is it really that hard to look at me spence, I'm not the one who shot you!" She yelled. "What do you want I have a headache." Lied spencer. He just didn't want to talk to Olivia about their relationship because he knew that's why she came in there.

She sat on the bed next to him. "Spence, is it really just football as to why your being like this?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry I'll order some pizza." Said spencer reaching for his phone. "I'll cook." Said Olivia. "Liv it's fine I don't need you to cook for me." Said spencer. "Well spencer, I love you and I don't know if your still inlove with me, but we're together and maybe this will be the last time so I'm cooking." Said Olivia sternly.

"Liv just stop loving me already." Said spencer standing up with his crutches. She stood up as well. "I can't spencer!" Yelled Olivia. "Why than Olivia why!" Yelled spencer making her take a step back. "BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU IM INLOVE WITH YOU SPENCER, I'VE TRIED NOT TO LOVE YOU BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE." Yelled Olivia. Everything was silent and she walked over to spencer and kissed him passionately with him kissing her back.

To be continued....