Chapter 10

Olivia arrived at her law firm and went to her office. She was finishing up someone's case when Judy came in. "Ms. Baker sorry to interrupt but your friend patience is here, she says it's really important." Said Judy. "Tell her to come in." Said Olivia. Patience walked in and judy closed the door.

"Hey bitch I missed you." Said patience hugging Olivia. "I missed you to girly." Said Olivia giggling. "So bitch spill the tea how are you and Spencer?" Asked patience sitting in the chair. Olivia had told patience everything including meeting Ariel her advice and Bria. "Aww not the daughter loving you." Said patience laughing.

"I know right." Laughed Olivia. "So are you and Spencer fucking?" Asked patience. "Nope Ariel also said he doesn't get turned on basically." Said Olivia sighing. "Girl I know you is in need of some dick you look stressed." Said patience laughing.

"Girl I am, but at the same time I don't wanna move to fast." Said Olivia with a shrug. "I say at least poke it." Laughed Patience. "Girl you a mess." Laughed Olivia. "Coop loves it though." Said patience.

"Oh my god finally you took someone seriously." Said Olivia. "I think it's because she have a pussy." Said patience shrugging. "At least one of our sex life is going well." Said Olivia. "Girl I like females keep that in mind." Said patience winking.

Olivia laughed. "Yeah okay." Said Olivia still laughing. "Oh yeah you and Spencer are viral girly i see you kissing inna park and Bria is so adorable." Said patience. "That was the only time." Said Olivia laughing. "Its gonna be more I can tell you that." Said patience laughing."Might be." Said Olivia laughing.

Olivia had finally got off work and went home. She took a shower and started walking around in her robe. She was in her room watching tv when there was a knock on the door. She quickly put on panties and a bra and walked downstairs closing her bra.

"Zay what do you want?" Asked liv slightly opening the door. "I already told you I don't want you." Said Olivia trying to close the door but he pushed it open before she could lock it. "Listen zay I've moved on." Said olivia with her arms crossed.

"Don't tell me your talking about spencer." Said zay rolling his eyes. "That's none of your business." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Look olivia lets just have some goodbye sex." Said zay. Olivia scoffed and tried to push him out but he wouldn't budge.

"Look zay except the fact I've moved on now you need to." Said Olivia panting. "No because you will always be mine." Said zay moving closer to Olivia. "Look zay I just want us to be old news." Said Olivia backing up.

Zay was about to hit Olivia when Spencer grabbed his hand and punched him in the nose causing him to fall. "Man your crazy." Said zay holding his nose. "Yeah, yeah I know lets go buddy." Said spencer helping zay up and pushed him to the ground outside.

Spencer came back inside and locked the door. "You okay." Asked spencer. "Yeah I'm fine." Said Olivia.  "Okay I came to give you some food." Said spencer pointing to the Wendy bag. Olivia eyes widened. "Thank youu." Said Olivia hugging spencer almost causing him to fall. Spencer chuckled. "Your welcome." Olivia picked up the bag and drink.

"Are you staying at your house tonight?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah see if Ariel will bring Bria tonight." Said spencer. "Well okay I'll see you later." Said Olivia with a smile on her face. "Yeah and I'm going out of town for my next game, I'll be gone for 3 weeks." Said spencer.

"When do you leave?" Asked Olivia. "In two days." Said spencer. "Okay well I'll miss you." Said Olivia. "Imma miss you too." Said spencer walking over to Olivia and hugging her. For the first time olivia could tell he was actually relaxed. Spencer let go of her. Olivia smiled and pulled him in close so she could kiss him.

Their faces was inches apart when Spencer pulled her closer closing the gap between them. Olivia was shocked spencer pulled her in but enjoyed it. Spencer hands went down to her ass as he squeezed them. They finally pulled away from eachother and hugged again.

"See you later spence." Said Olivia. "See you later...babe."

To be continued

Kk now I'm finna update the other book rq😫