Chapter 35

The next day Olivia was cuddling in bed. Last night after they were finished they decided to spend the night together. "I want a youtube channel together." Said Olivia while laying on Spencer's chest. "Have fun." He said pulling out his phone. Olivia snatched his phone from him. "I said together for a reason." Said Olivia. "And I said have fun for a reason." Said spencer snatching his phone back.

"We're making one, your already a famous athlete we can make lots of money." Said Olivia. "I don't care baby...I don't want everyone in my business." Said spencer. "They don't have to be in our business their watching what we do and they listen to what we say." Said Olivia. "I don't care." Said spencer bluntly.

Olivia slid off her panties and straddled spencer. "What are we doing today?" Asked Olivia. "I don't know." Said spencer with a shrug. Olivia leaned down and kissed him softly. "What about we hang with friends?" Asked Olivia. "Ight." Said spencer. Olivia started rubbing and touching his abs. Spencer grinned and grabbed Olivia's ass. "You mine as well stop touching we ain't gone do nothing." Said Olivia.

"Than why are you on me without panties on." Said spencer rolling his eyes. I'm letting it breathe." Said Olivia. "It can't breathe on me im suffocating it." Said spencer. "Whatever stop touching me." Said olivia grinning. "You butt ass naked on me and you don't want me to touch you." Said spencer. "Nope looky no touchy." Said Olivia taking off her bra. "Your clearly tripping right now." Said spencer staring at her.

"Lets make a youtube channel." Said olivia smirking. "Hmm let me think wack sex or no more sex." Said spencer grinning. Olivia playfully hit his arm. "Wack where." Said Olivia. "There." Said spencer pointing at her coochie. "You funny, that's funny but you couldn't even pull out." Said olivia smirking.

"If I wanted to I can, but you ain't goin nowhere so boom your impregnated." Laughed spencer. "Mhm whatever." Said Olivia getting off of him. "Finally." Said spencer getting up. Olivia walked downstairs with spencer not to far behind. "Its very dark in here." Said Olivia grinning. "Than turn on the lights." Said spencer.

"Nah I'd rather open the blinds." Said olivia walking over to the Windows and opening the blinds facing the street. "Bruh stop playing with me." Said spencer moving her from by the window. "I'm trying to breathe and let some sun bounce off my body." Said Olivia smiling. "Yo ass trying to get decked." Said spencer. "Fine won't let me breathe inside i got somethings fa dat ass." Said Olivia. Spencer rolled his eyes going into the kitchen. Olivia quietly opened the back door and walked outside. There was gates in the back so nobody could really see her.

She sat in a chair and got on her phone. "Liv where yo ass at." Said spencer walking out the kitchen. He seen the backdoor was slightly open and walked outside seeing olivia in a chair. "Bro get yo ass in this house." Said spencer pointing to the door. "No I'm breathing." Said Olivia. "Yo ass aint gone be breathing in a minute get up." Said spencer walking over towards her.

"Want me to get on the trampoline." Said Olivia smiling. "Fuck no get up." Said spencer. Olivia ignored him and he picked her up and carried her inside. "Boy you actin like my body is yours." Said Olivia trying to make him mad. "It is though so I suggest you go put on some pants." Said spencer rolling his eyes. "You not acting like its yours." Said Olivia walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah whatever." Said spencer walking up the stairs. Olivia cooked her some cup noodles and walked upstairs. Once she got upstairs spencer was only in his boxers. "Aww I knew you would come around." Said Olivia smiling. "Not for you." Said spencer walking into the bathroom. Spencer had ran him a bubble bath and got in. He turned on Jacuzzi mode and started relaxing.

Olivia walked in and got in with him. She sat on the opposite side of him. "Babe I made this for me not you." Said spencer. "What's yours is mine, and whats mine is yours." Said Olivia with a shrug. Spencer started to doze of until he felt Olivia lay on his shoulder. After a few seconds she started to get horny and straddled him.

She slid on his dick and started grinding on him. Spencer opened his eyes and seen Olivia. "Liv we suppose to be relaxing." Said spencer putting his hand on her waist. "We are now hush." Said Olivia picking up the speed. "Damn." Mumbled Spencer under his breath. Olivia started twerking on it turning spencer on even more. "Slow down." Moaned spencer clutching her titties. Spencer titled his head back as Olivia rode him.

Olivia smiled seeing she was giving spencer much pleasure. "Wait baby slow down." Grunted spencer. "You got good pull out game right?, make me." Said Olivia seductively going faster. Spencer was trying to keep himself busy by kissing and sucking on her neck. Olivia finally got up and turned around so that spencer could give her backshots.

Spencer grabbed Olivia by her waist and stood up. He turned her around and they shared a passionate kiss. He than turned her around, bent her over and thrusted himself inside her. He started going faster making her moan loudly. Olivia and Spencer reached their climax out at the same time. They was now making out passionately when they heard their door open. Spencer pulled away.

"You heard something?" He asked. "Yeah, but maybe it's not nothing." Said Olivia inbetween kisses. "Maybe your right." Said spencer kissing her. They than head a glass break downstairs. "Ok it is something." Said Olivia grabbing her robe. Olivia wrapped his towel around his waist and walked downstairs.

"What the hell you doing here."

To be continued...
Hey guysss🤧