Chapter 28

The next day Ariel and Bria was watching tv with Ariel's mom Brenda. "Mom can we talk?" Asked Ariel. "Of course." Said Brenda with a smile. Both her and Ariel got up and walked over to the dining room. They both took a seat across from eachother.

"Mom Mark is back." Said Ariel fidgeting with her fingers. "As long as he doesn't get Bria you shouldn't have to worry baby." Said Brenda trying to reassure her. "Mom him and spencer had a fight yesterday...he wants Bria now." Said Ariel feeling tears start to come. "Ariel baby, he can't get Bria its to dangerous." Said brenda.

"Don't you think I know that ma, he has other babymamas and they've all told me he abuses their kids, especially the girls." Said Ariel as tears came rushing down. "He can't possibly be able to come get her after 6 years of him not being here." Said Brenda. "He can ma, and if he goes to a judge they will most def let him keep her for a couple days." Said Ariel wiping her face.

Olivia and Spencer was on the couch watching a movie. "So spence what do you wanna do today?" Asked olivia eating some popcorn. "I don't know, and I have another game I gotta go too." Said spencer looking over at her. "When?" Asked Olivia. "Tomorrow, and I want you too come with me." Said spencer. "Won't I be a distraction?" Asked Olivia. "Your never a distraction your just annoying." Said spencer with a grin.

"Well I still have work spence, how long will you be gone?" Asked Olivia. "Like 4-5 weeks." Said spencer with a shrug. "I can't miss work for 5 weeks." Giggled Olivia. "Not even for mee." Said spencer while tickling her. "N-not even forr you." Laughed olivia hitting him. Spencer finally stopped and olivia caught her breath. "Well I need to start packing, lots of beautiful ladies there." Said spencer with a grin. "Lots of fine men down here." Said olivia following him upstairs.

"Not better looking than me." Said spencer walking into his room. "You'll see." Said Olivia walking inside his room. "Are you gonna try and talk to Bria before you go?" Asked Olivia. "Liv she don't want nothing to do with me." Said spencer with a shrug. "She's still your daughter." Said Olivia. "Well my daughter wants nothing to do with me." Said spencer bluntly. "Here goes mean spencer." Said olivia playfully.

Spencer grinned as he pulled out his suitcases from his closet. Olivia had got a call from the group chat and left the room. "Hey guys." Said olivia walking outside. "Heyy ouu still a Spencer's house I see." Said Kia grinning. "Yes I am. Said Olivia laughing. "Alright lets get to the point didn't you and spencer have sex before?" Asked patience. "Um yeah." Said Olivia.

"How long ago?" Asked simone. "I mean like maybe a couple weeks ago I think." Said Olivia shrugging. "Damn you ain't getting no play." Said Kia laughing. "She can still do the prank guys you don't show after a couple weeks." Said simone. "Please don't tell me yall want me to tell him I'm pregnant." Laughed Olivia. "We do and you should do it." Said patience.

"Well I'm not gonna do it right now he's leaving tomorrow for a big game and I don't wanna distract him." Said Olivia. "Okay when he gets back." Said simone. "Yes when he gets back." Laughed Olivia. "Ok bye." And with that the groupchat had hung up. Olivia went back upstairs and started helping spencer pack when she felt his arms wrap around her waist. "We're supposed to be packing spence." Said Olivia bending down on the floor.

"We are your just thinking about sex." Said spencer grinning. Olivia laughed and sat on the floor with spencer sitting down on the floor as well. They both started folding his clothes. "Wait put these in their." Said spencer grinning. "You don't need condoms." Said Olivia with a shrug. "So you want me to get someone pregnant, pull out game on point anyways." Said spencer bluntly.

"You love trying me." Said Olivia throwing the condoms at him. "What I'm just trying to be safe." Said spencer. "Whatever if you need them gone head and take them." Said Olivia. "I will." Said spencer throwing them in his suitcase. Olivia rolled her eyes and slapped the back of his head. "Take them out." Said Olivia pointing at the suitcase. Spencer was rubbing the back of his head. "Your so damn mean." Said spencer taking them out. "I've been told." Said olivia shrugging.

Spencer grinned as he pinned olivia down on the floor. "We're suppose to be packing spence." Said Olivia blushing. Spencer started kissing on her neck. "This isn't what friends do." Giggled Olivia. "Told ya we're a special kind of friends." Said spencer before kissing her. "Well I'm not gone stop it." Said olivia before kissing him back.

"ARIEL OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR." Yelled Mark pounding on the door. Ariel walked to her door and opened the door. "What mark." Said Ariel rolling her eyes. "Where's my daughter?" Asked Mark. "Why do you wanna know your not getting her." Said Ariel sternly. Mark pushed her out the way making her fall and looked in every room until he seen Bria.

"S-spence!" Exclaimed Olivia as he slowly went inside her. Spencer started kissing and sucking on her neck. "There's a bed right next to us." Giggled Olivia. "The bed got boring, wanna try the tub next." Grinned spencer. Olivia laughed and her laughed turned into moans as he started thrusting himself inside her. "D-dont stop." Moaned Olivia loudly while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey Bria ready to go with daddy." Said Mark smiling. "Yeah!" Exclaimed Bria. "Alright get you some clothes." Said Mark grinning. "Okay!" Exclaimed Bria smiling. 15 minutes later Bria had finally grabbed her backpack and walked outside holding Mark hand. "See you later mommy!" Exclaimed bria waving bye. "See you later." Said Ariel closing the door and sighing.

Spencer and Olivia had just reached their climax and was laying on the floor. Spencer grabbed the cover from on the bed and put it on him and olivia. "I guess I don't need the condoms." Said spencer grinning. "You damn right." Laughed Olivia. She laid on top of spencer and they shared a passionate kiss. "I love you." Said Olivia smiling. "I love you too." Said spencer grinning. "That sounds weird." Said spencer chuckling. "Get used to it." Giggled Olivia. "Oh and I'm your girlfriend now buddy." Said olivia smiling while getting up taking all the cover with her.

"Bro I don't like my dick being exposed its uncomfortable." Said spencer. "Oh well." Said Olivia looking at it. Spencer stood up and threw a pillow at her. "Stop eye fucking me." Said spencer. "I can do what I want." Said Olivia laughing. "Stairs next." Said spencer while licking his lips. "Hell yeah." Said Olivia dropping the cover and walking outside the room with spencer slapping her ass.

To be continued.....
I love it, I love it, god damn it I love itttt. Hopefully they don't break their neck on the stairs and hopefully mark intentions are good with Bria. Anywayss yesss ma'am freak fucks so damn cuteee. And they're officialllll yess we won😏✨