Chapter 2

Spencer had woke up at 4 in the morning so he could start training for the day. He showered and walked downstairs getting him some orange juice. He seen he had another session with Olivia and sighed.

He didn't think much of Olivia. He thought she talked alot and that nothing would really happen between them just how he liked it. He started training and didn't stop until 7 in the morning. After that he showered and grabbed an apple. He walked out his house heading to the session.

He had finally got there and he walked in. Once again all eyes were on him. He could see all the girls smiling and looking at him. He rolled his eyes and checked in with the reception. He seen Olivia come out looking tired and stressed.

"Well come on spencer." Said Olivia going back into her office. She sat at her desk and got on her phone. Spencer was confused and shrugged pulling out his phone. Olivia had got a call from a unknown number and answered it. "Hello." Said Olivia. "Hey liv it's zay." Said zay over the phone. Olivia scoffed. "Zay I told you we are over, for real this time." Said Olivia.

"You not going nowhere." Said zay. "Zay go to hell I'm over you, your to abusive when your drunk." Said Olivia exiting her office. Spencer eyes widened as he watched her leave out the room.

A few minutes later Olivia came back into her office and sat in her chair. She placed her head on her desk. "You good?" Asked spencer. "Yeah, I'm great." Said Olivia. "Look uh...liv I don't really care about you but you seem stressed so let's go somewhere to ease all of that negative energy." Said Spencer nonchalantly. Olivia looked up. "Your the one who acts like an ass." Said Olivia rolling her eyes.

"Yeah I know, now lets go." Said Spencer standing up. Olivia sighed. "Look her uh...liv whatever your name is im not gonna ask you again, you can stay here and be depressed but imma go eat and shit." Said spencer. "Wait food im coming." Said Olivia grabbing her coat and phone while walking out the door.

Olivia had told Korean to make sure everyone does their work and walked out with spencer. "Your walking to fast." Said Olivia trying to catch up to spencer. "Your walking to slow." Said spencer not looking behind him.

"Im gonna break a heel sir." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "You complain alot." Said Spencer getting inside his BMW. "Well your very rude so hey we're even." Said Olivia rolling her eyes.

They had finally got to this restaurant. Spencer and Olivia got out the car and walked in. They sat at a booth and was quiet. "So why are you antisocial?" Asked Olivia. Spencer looked at up and was about to speak. "Wait I'm sorry that's not my business." Said Olivia. "I'm anti social because I am, and I don't really like people." Said spencer with a shrug.

"Just because your anti don't mean you have to be rude." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "I know, I'm just rude because I am." Said spencer with a shrug. "Well can you not be VERY rude right now?" Asked Olivia. "We'll see." Said spencer with a shrug. "Okay...any girlfriends?" Asked Olivia. "Nah I don't date." Said spencer bluntly.

"Why?" Asked Olivia. "That's none of your business." Said spencer. The waiter had brought them their food. "Well I know but like you don't want kids or anything?" Asked Olivia. "Nah I'll be fine without then." Said spencer. "Wow...you really do like being alone." Said Olivia sipping her sweet tea. "Well better than people acting like your their friends." Said spencer with a shrug.

After dinner Olivia and spencer walked around a park. "By the way, thanks spence I needed this." Said Olivia looking over at him. "No problem." Said spencer looking forward. "Well I need to go home now." Said Olivia. "What your lil husband got you on a bedtime?" Asked Olivia with a smirk. Olivia playfully hit him. "No I'm single." Said Olivia.

"Oh, but sure I can take you." Said spencer. "Okay thanks." Said Olivia with a smile forming on her face.

They had finally arrived outside of Olivia's house. Spencer helped her out and walked her to her door. "Thank you for this again spencer, I really needed this." Said Olivia hugging him. Spencer's body tensed up but decided to hug her back.

They had let go of eachother and their eyes met for the first time tonight. "See you later." Said spencer walking off. "See you later." Said olivia walking into her home. She called the girls and told them what happened and went to sleep.

To be continued....