Chapter 43

The next day olivia woke up to spencer getting out the bed. She grabbed his hand while sitting up. "Where are you going?" Asked Olivia. "I was gonna go get us some breakfast." Said spencer. "Okay while you do that you can put on a shirt." Said Olivia. "I guess." Said spencer while smirking. "Don't play with me spencer." Said Olivia letting his hand go. "I'm not I'm still tired from playing with you last night." He replied while smirking. "Your nasty." "You like it."

Olivia rolled her eyes and than ran to the bathroom. She threw up as soon as she got in their not making it to the toilet. "Really man." Said Olivia annoyed. She stood up and took off her clothes since she had puked on it. "Your causing problems baby." Said Olivia rubbing her stomach. She turned on the shower and was trying to find the cleaning supplies. She called spencer to see if he hid than from her.

"Baby." Said olivia while on the phone. "Yeah." Said spencer. "Did you hide the cleaning supplies I threw up and I need to get it off the floor." Said Olivia. "I'll get it up." Said spencer. "No spencer it stinks and i need to take a bath." Said Olivia. "We have guest bathrooms." Said spencer. Olivia sighed and hung up the phone. She turned the shower off and went to the guest bathroom. She took a shower and got ready for the day since she was going somewhere with the girls.

She was downstairs watching tv when spencer came back. "Alright you threw up in our bathroom?" Asked spencer. "Yup, i still wanna clean it up." Said Olivia. "Well when your not pregnant than maybe." Said spencer. "Oh come on one day you hid all the pots and pans because you wanted to cook for me." Said olivia. "So, my wife isn't cleaning up nothing I am." Said spencer with a shrug. Olivia rolled her eyes and took the food bag from him.

"Your welcome." He said sarcastically. "Let me clean up." Said Olivia. "No." Said spencer sternly. Olivia ignored him and ate some of her fries. Spencer walked upstairs and cleaned up the vomit. He walked back downstairs and laid down on the other end of the couch. "Oh I have a game next week." Said spencer. "Ok, when did you get cleared to play again." She replied not taking her eyes off the tv. Spencer got a text on his phone and stood up. "I gotta go to the gym, you'll be okay here?" Asked spencer. "Yeah I'm about to hang out with the girls." Said olivia. "Ok and I got cleared a couple weeks ago, my leg in perfect shape but you already know that from last night." Said spencer while smirking before leaving.

A few hours passed and Olivia was on the way to a restaurant to see the girls. She walked inside and seen them at a booth. She walked over to them and smiled. "I missed all of yall." Said Olivia. "Girl we missed you too." Said patience. "Yeah we've all been busy with work." Said simone. Patience noticed Olivia was glowing more than usual. "Is spencer back?" Asked patience. "Yeah why?" Asked olivia.

"Pay pay you already know they been fucking." Laughed Kia. "Right you can see it." Laughed Simone. Patience than noticed the ring. "Bitch he proposed." Said patience excitedly. "I was just finna tell yall." Said Olivia showing them the ring. "Aww it's gorgeous, yall fuckin in the photo shoot room and shit." Laughed Kia. "Girl yes I seen the shade room." Laughed Olivia.

"So how, and where did he propose?" Asked simone. "Ouu, I was riding his horse and than he pulled out the ring." Said Olivia. "I ain't know that nigga had a horse." Laughed Kia. "Oh yes did you know horses was big." Laughed Olivia. "Y'all so stupid she was riding HIS horse." Laughed Patience. "Oh shit he proposed while yall was fucking." Laughed simone. "Well during the break." Said Olivia. "Oh my god, I want to get proposed to like that." Said patience.

"Coop a girl." Said Kia. "Do you not know about dildos, or strap on mind yours Darnell." Laughed Patience. "I still can't believe THE spencer james the one who hated everybody proposed." Laughed Simone. "Right, like my sis changed the game for him." Said patience. "I just got that effect on him." Said Olivia with a shrug. "Enough of a effect to have him propose during sex." Laughed patience. "Right that's how you know liv was going crazy." Laughed Kia.

Layla than seen them and walked over to their table with Jamal not to far behind her. "Hey guys." Said Layla. "Hey layla." They all replied. "Well we're getting married I wanted you all to come." Said Layla. "Yeah sweetie I'm not coming." Said Olivia. "Well...what about you guys?" Asked Layla. "Layla you have disrespected us so many times old or new it doesn't matter and you expect us to be all good with you, ma'am find you some other fools." Said simone. Layla walked away.

"Anyways let me tell yall about this man, he keeps hiding shit from me." Said Olivia. "What this time?" Laughed Kia. "He hid the cleaning supplies, like I'm pregnant not handicapped." Said Olivia shaking her head. "I think it's cute he doesn't want you working while pregnant." Said patience. "I know its cute but its just so damn funny how overprotective he is." Said Olivia. "Girl when is the wedding?" Asked simone. "He wants me to plan everything with no budget but you guys no I hate spending his money." Said Olivia. "Well I love spending money so imma help." Said patience.

To be continued...
This was a lil cute chapter. 2 more parts to go and this book will be done. Next part will be months later.