Chapter Thirty Five

**Rylie's POV.**

I rushed out of the bathroom in the drug store not even saying goodbye to the clerk. I held the box with the pregnancy test inside of it. I staggered my way to the car and quickly got inside throwing the box in the passenger seat. Sitting down I thought I might pass out. My breathing was unsteady and I was shaking like a chihuahua. Swallowing hard I threw the hood of my sweatshirt off my head and ran a hand through my hair. I stared blankly at my steering wheel. I slowly looked at the box and grabbed the stick out of it.

I held it sideways in front of me and read it again just to make sure what I saw the first time, was real.

Positive.

I let out a wail and quickly covered my mouth. I started to hiccup as hot tears poured out of my eyelids. I bit down on my hand and sniffed.

"This can't be happening. This can't be happening." I whispered in a distress tone.

I tried to keep everything inside me but I couldn't.

I was pregnant. I'm only eighteen years old. Niall's only twenty-one. He's not ready to be a father. He has his career to focus on. His music, his fans. I can't ruin that for him. I can't. I'd never forgive myself if I did. The tears started streaming down faster and I wailed more violently.

I grabbed my keys with shakey hands and struggled to get them in the ignition. Driving away I tried as hard as I possibly could to keep calm.

I drove on an empty rode with no one in front of me or behind me as something crosses my mind.

I jammed on the brakes hard and lunged forward then went back and my head slammed against the seat.

Max could be the father.

**Niall's POV.*

I rolled over and threw my arm across the other side of the bed. I didn't feel Rylie. I opened my eyes and sat up. I put my sweats back on and didn't bother putting a shirt in Rubbing my eyes I got up and walked out of the room to go downstairs. As I passed the bathroom I noticed she wasn't in there. I found Liam and Rylie's father, Josh sitting on the couch together watching the telly. I must have looked scary or something because Liam made a face at me.

"Hey, Niall." Liam smiled and Josh waved at me.

"Hey. Have you seen Rylie? She wasn't there when I woke up."

"Maybe she's using the bathroom." Liam said shrugging it off. I shook my head at him. "No. She wasn't in there either."

Josh quickly darted through the living room and to the front door.

He looked through the window then back to Liam and I. "Her cars gone. Maybe she just went to go get breakfast. I'm sure she's okay. Why don't you text her, Niall, yeah?"

I sighed in relief. "Alright." I whipped my phone out and pulled up Rylie's icon.

To: Princess
hey baby. where did u go? :(

I slide my phone back in my pocket and headed to the kitchen making my self a bowl of cereal.

As I ate I started to think about what my Mum said to me while we visited. It can't be true, can it? I mean, Rylie would tell me... wouldn't she? If she was pregnant how is she gonna feel about it? Is she even healthy enough yet to have a baby in her stomach? How will management feel? What's Liam gonna do? Oh god what is Liam gonna do?! What about Rylie's father? He's gonna kill me. He is literally going to kill me. What will the fans think?