Chapter Seventeen

hello!!! OH MY FAK. So guess whos back. Back again.

rylies back.

tell a friend.

lol. so hey guys!!!! IM REALLY

E X C I T E D.

okok.

so im gonna be making it up to you that i havent been updating. im sorry.

:(

HERE IS CHAPTER 17

yeajahahaha hsjd yayaya!

___________________________

*Max's POV*

"please" i begged to my little sister.

"What the fuck do you want me to do? I HATE Rylie. she doesnt deserve to live! her own mother hates her and Dad even hates her! YOU, hate her! why do you think i shot h-"

"I DO NOT HATE HER! DONT EVER SAY THAT. YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSR YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ONE DIRECTION. AND YOUR FAVORITE IS NIALL DAMN IT!" I screamed.

I stood there looking at the little monster who shot Rylie.

my own flesh and blood.

my sister... Sarah...

i dont hate Rylie, and i dont want to hurt her in anyway... but the thought of her with Niall makes me cringe. it's disgusting. he's a prick. he doesnt deserve her. okay i have to admit sometimes i do want to hurt her but not all the time...

my little sisters stupid voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Were you even listening?!" she nagged.

"no. i wasnt."

" well i said, Rylie's mom and our dad is trying to figure out what hospital she's at. i cant wait to get my hands on the stupid slut" Sarah spoke evil-like.

"she isnt a slut..." i mumbled under my breath and walked out of the room.

i walked in on my Dad and his girlfriend, Jessie (a.k.a Rylie's mom) having a makeout session. it's gross.

Ew

I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs to my bed room. I opened the door then shut it and flopped my self down on my bed. i felt all sorts of emotions.

Before i knew it, i was crying with my face in the pillow. I let out quite sobs every once and awhile.

why did i have to have a life like this? i didnt sign up for this! i dont want to hurt anybody, let alone kill anyone!

.... and thats exactly what Jessie and my Dad, along with Sarah, were planing on to do..

*Niall's POV*

We were all sitting in the waiting room while Rylie was in surgery. it's been about 6 hours and im exhausted. I just want to sleep.

i looked over and saw Liam laying literally on top of Louis, and they were both sleeping. I laughed to my self and looked over at Harry and Lindsay.

They were sitting with each other, fingers intertwined and bodies close, cuddling.

i'd really like to do that with Rylie right now. I looked at Zayn laying in a chair and drooling.

i sunk down into my stiff chair. i moved around about 300 times until i finally got comfortable.

i closed my eyes but it was no use. i couldnt sleep.

I looked around and saw Dr. Collins come out with scrubs on and a face mask. he looked quite funny actually.