Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys! remember i promised you that i would make a update! I'M REALLLY EXCITED!

but i'm at the library right now typing this and i'm by myself and there's this mental guy that hangs out here and he has like, no hair and he just tried to pull it into a pony tail with a rubberband and got pissed and started screaming because his hair wasn't long enough to be pulled back.

So if you see me on the telly and it says "Rylie Drowns, Missing" Know that you can call the hotline lol.

Anways it's time to enjoy Chapter..... drum roll please.

SIXTEEN!! c:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I walked out of the room and walked up and down the halls of the hospital.

This can't be happening. Rylie has, Max, Jeff, her Mum, and possibly the girl who caused the shooting, coming after her.

But you know what the worst part is? Next week i'm going back on tour. Not for long though just a few weeks and then i'll be back.

But i really don't want to leave Rylie. She gets out of the hospital tommrow night and i don't know how to tell her i'm leaving with the rest of the boys.

Why would people want to hurt Rylie so much? What has she done to deserve this. I don't understand. If they would just stop coming after her i wouldn't have to worry about her being on her own.

I walked down to the cafeteria to eat. I walked through the door and got a tray. I got chicken fingers and fries. I slowly started eating but stopped.

I can't eat right now. Everytime Rylie popped into my head i pictured her in that hospital bed unable to move.

I threw a few french fries onto my tray and stared out into space. Suddenly i heard laughing and giggling. I looked up to find two familiar faces upon me.

Lindsay and Harry.

They walked through the doors to the cafeteria laughing about something. i picked up my tray trying to avoid them.  I dumped my tray into the trash and put the tray on top of the trashcan not caring where i put it.

I fast walked but stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

Harry.

"Hey mate, where are you going, Rylie's been worried. She texted me and asked me to come look for you."

I kept my eyes to the ground not looking at Harry. "I just came down here to be alone and eat something but i'm not hungry anyways." I explained.

"Come on Nialler. You know she'll be alright." Harry said wrapping his arm around my shoulder while Lindsay stood there awkwardly.

I thought to my self  "Maybe she would be fine on her own. Maybe she will be alright. Maybe the surgery will go fine. Maybe they wont come after her"

But not more than a second later i became extremely upset.

"But what if she isn't Haz?! Then what! WHAT IF THE SURGERY KILLS HER! WHAT IF THEY DO FIND HER AND KILL HER! I can't loose her! and HARRY WE GO BACK ON TOUR FOR 3 WEEKS IN A WEEK! WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE AND TAKE OF MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!?" I felt my chest rising and lowering over and over again while people and the cafeteria ladies stared.

Lindsay left the cafeteria and Harry stood there with an un readable expression on his face.

"Listen Ni. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. Niall i love you alot and i normally know how to help you in these sort of problems since you're my best friend but i don't know how to help you in this one i'm sorry." Harry said.

"I'm sorry Haz. I shuldn't of yelled at yo-"

"Hey, hey, hey. It's alright just think positive. not negative" And with that. Harry walked away from me.

------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY.

*Rylie's POV*

Last night i couldn't sleep. I was to nervous about today.... My surgery....

Niall slept in the chair next to my hospital bed while Liam slept on the floor. Zayn, Louis and Harry went home but Louis came in early too see me.

Lindsay texted me and told me that her and Harry went on a date last night. I think they really hit it off.

I changed the channel on my 'telly' as the Boys call it, and turned it up.

I changed it to a channel that was played in america and england. Mainly this show i was about to watch only played in america but oh well.

 a lady stood there talking and on the side of her head was a picture of Harry, Zayn, Niall, Me, Liam, then Louis on the end. We all stood there with our arms behind eachothers backs. It was about last month ago this picture was taken. It was a few days before i moved in with Liam.

I remember i had snuck out to be with all them and this picture was taken.

"Rylie Drowns, Liam Paynes cousin, and Mr. Niall Horans lover, is getting surgery today to have what seems a, bullet taken out her back! Just a couple days ago a tragic Incident happened to Drowns. She was shot, by a fan! So lets all wish her the best of lock with the surgery today. We'll be back! Tonight on E news.

I rolled my eyes and soon enough the doctors were in my room taking me away to the operating room.

"I love you." Niall said.

"I love you too"

He kissed me and i melted beneath his touch.

They brought me into this room and put my onto a table not more than a minute later i blacked out and fell asleep.......

------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! i know. i know it sucked ass but oh whale.

I'LL DO MORE NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeee. byeeeeeee