Chapter Thirty Two

hello hello my lil shits. i love you all. yes, beaten is coming to an end buuut. there will be a sequel, like i said. welp, enjoy motherfuckers. please comments and vote. pleaseeee.

*WARNING. MATURE CONTENT**

**Rylie's POV.****

"Easy now." My Dad said as he and Liam helped me out of the car. It's been a week and I am finally out of the hospital. I am still recovering from my wounds and stitches and my concussion, but I feel better. Not one hundred percent. But better.

I had a big long stitch on my right leg from where Sarah had stabbed me. I had a few more on my arms and a couple on my torso. I had at least one in every part of my body. But now my stitches were out and my wounds were half ass healed. (haha) In the last week, I gained three pounds. Because I had lost ten to fifteen when I was being held hostage. I didn't want to gain the weight back because I had always thought I was fat, but of course. Niall, Dad, Liam and the boys all insisted that I gain it back.

"Baby, will you grab my phone out of the car?" I said to Niall. He nodded his head and opened the car door grabbing the device. Zayn had bought me a new phone as a welcome back present. It's an iPhone 6 because I didn't like the iPhone 6 plus. They're too big.

"Harry, open the door will you?" My Dad said.

"Mhm." Harry hummed.

He held open the door and I walked inside slowly. I hissed as a slight small pain went through my body. I was sore real bad.

"You alright, love?" Liam said.

"Fine. I'm fine." I gently removed my arms from Liam and Dads reach. I looked around and smiled. "Home." I whispered to myself. Louis, And Zayn walked into the kitchen while I stood there with Niall. Liam, Dad, and Harry were upstairs doing something in my room.

Niall wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple. I giggled and faced him.

"I missed you."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "I missed you too." I kissed his nose and walked away leaving him with a pouty lip.

For the rest of the day pretty much, It was me taking pain medication after pain medication. I was suppost to rest. It was about 8:30 P.M and it was too early to sleep. I sighed. I sat in my bedroom by myself. Niall was downstairs doing something. I stopped my thinking when I heard a small light knock at my door. I looked up. "Come in."

The door knob turned and I saw a crutch push the door open. I felt a smile grow on my face when I saw Lindsay standing in my door way leaning on her crutches. "Hey you." Lindsay said smirking.

"Lindsay!" I jumped out of bed and she lightly wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her. Because at the moment her and I were both pretty delicate. I released and motioned for her to sit down. She made her way over to my bed and sat down slowly. I sat with my legs crossed.

"I missed you a whole lot. I was worried sick. I cried about every day you were gone. I-i couldn't function straight. I couldn't help but think it was my fault. I could've stopped him, Rylie I- I could-"

"Stop. Stop it right now." I said grabbing her hands and holding them in mine. "You are not to blame, do you understand?" Lindsay didn't answer. I put my hand under her chin. "Look at me. It is not your fault. He had a gun. It is okay. Don't think that ever again. Okay?"