Chapter Eight

Hey everyone! So i hope you liked chapter 7. Thank you for reading! And again i'm sorry if i dont update soon enough. So please comment, vote, and fan! Now it's time to enjoy chapter eight! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             TWO DAYS LATER 

*Zayn's POV*

Liam called me and asked me to come over to his flat so he could talk to me. I got in my car and drove to his flat. I parked the car and walked up to the door and opened it loudly.

"LIAM I'M HERE!" I said loudly.

Liam came rushing into the room i was in, and giving me a look.

"Shhh! Zayn, you gotta be quiet Rylie's still sleeping." He said.

"Opps. Sorry." I said laughing.

Liam motioned me into the kitchen.

"Listen, Lad, today i need you to take Rylie out and do something. She's been kind of stressed this week and she needs some freedom. I would take her out but i'm helping Paul with something today, and if i don't do it Paul said he would hit me with a spoon. Niall's out today getting stuff so he can't. And Louis and Harry are out doing things they probably shouldn't be doing but ya' know their Louis and Harry" Liam explained.

"Yeah sure i'd love to hang out with her today. I'll make sure she's safe and i'll make sure shes stress free." I told Liam.

"Great! Thank you! Now go wake her up she's still sleeping. She stayed up all night texting Niall so she slept in" Liam said running up the stairs as i followed right behind.

I saw that Rylie's door was open so i walked right in and saw she was sprawled across her bed and the blanket was on the floor so she must of kicked it off.

I saw she was wearing a tanktop with sweats. Her tank top was up a little so you could see her belly. She had multiple bruises and cuts all over her. I shook my head thinking "how could someone do such a thing to someone so sweet?" 

I jumped on her and bounced around the bed.

"VAS HAPPENIN?" I screamed.

She rolled over and i sat right on her. She squinted her eyes at me and mumbled something i couldn't understand. 

"Zayn, what the hell?" She said furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"WAKE UP! YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH ME TODAY!" I screamed 

"Alright, alright." She said kicking me off her. 

She ran down stairs and went into the kitchen so i followed after her. I caught her getting a slice of cold pizza out of the fridge and taking a bite out of it. I stopped her and took the pizza and ate the last of it.

"Hey! I was eating that if you didn't notice." She said.

"I know now go get dressed! We're leaving!" I told her.

"Alright! Hold on, Zayn!" She said running up stairs.

*Rylie's POV* 

I ran upstairs and went into my room. I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear. I picked out a white T-shirt with a red heart on it and in the middle it said "The Beatles". I put on a pair of jean shorts then put my hair down and put on some high tops and headed down stairs. (There should be a picture of the outfit off to the sidebar :) )