Chapter Eightteen

Chapter 18 errybody! love you!

______________________________

*Rylie's POV*

I woke up still feeling the warmth of Niall laying with me. I yawned and slowly tried to move around in his arms but winced in pain because of my back.

I huffed, then slowly but gently moved myself in his arms. Soon enough i was facing a cute, sleepy, Niall.

I giggled at how cute he looked then covered my mouth so i wouldn't wake him.

Suddenly i heard a faint moan and then saw sleepy blue eyes. Jesus, his eyes are beautiful.

"Hi" he mumbled with a tired, raspy voice

"Hi" i smiled and tapped his nose with my pointer finger.

"How are you feeling?" Niall yawned.

"My back hurts but i feel a little bit better than yesterday."

"That's good" Niall said running a hand through my hair.

I sighed then looked at Niall. He slowly leaned to me and pecked my lips. He pulled away then started laughing.

"What? do i have something on my face? Do i suck at kissing?" I asked shyly.

"Nope" He laughed. "You just have a big bruise on your neck..." Niall said proudly.

I grabbed my phone from the side table pulled up my front camera and looked at the "bruise" on my neck.... a hickey... I locked my phone then put it back on the table and gave him a look.

"Niall!" I said trying not to laugh. "This is your fault i have this" i pointed at my neck.

He blushed then pecked my lips again. He pulled the covers off of him and got out of bed. He only had boxers on... dear lord his body is so perfect. So pale, so toned, so...sexy..

I realized i was staring him and Nialls voice started to speak.

"Like what you see Ry?" He smirked.

"Like? How about love"

He twirled around then came over to the bed, slowly put both of his legs on each side of my waist and just sat there.

"Well if you looove it so much, do you want it?" He smirked, grabbed my arms and put them on each side of me and pinned me. He leaned in and gently kissed me. I kissed back. I caught Nialls bottom lip in my teeth and tugged. He came back down and Kissed me again rubbing his tougue on my bottom lip begging for an enterance, which i glady let him do. I still had no control of my hands which i so badly wanted to put my hands in.his blonde mop of hair. Soon we were out of breath. I was breathing hard then it slowed down. I felt lips on my cheeks and closed my eyes letting the lips wonder to my jawline.  Then to my neck. When Niall reached my sweet spot on my neck i giggled. Niall pecked my lips then got off me leaving me wanting him.

Niall and i got dressed. I checked the time.

9:48

maybe Harrys over and made breakfast. I'm starving.

I went out my bedroom door with Niall and walked down the stairs. I could hear talking when we reached the kitchen.

Louis, Liam, Harry And Lindsay were sitting at the table.

"Morning" Louis winked at Niall. "Have fun last night?" He smirked which got him a smack to the side of the head by Liam.

"Shut up Lou" I bit my lip hiding my smile.