Chapter Eleven

What up my peoples!? So this chapter is going to be wayy better and more shocking than the last one. This one is something that you were never expecting! 

:3 

Anyways ENNJOYYYYYYYYYYY CHAPTER ELEVENNNN C: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         A WEEK LATER

*Rylie's POV*

I haven't spoken to my dad since the last time we skyped. I'm still trying to think of what to tell him when he gets home in less then 2 months. 

He'll be heartbroken when he finds out every things that's been happening.

I stopped thinking about my dad and decided to call Niall.

"Hello?" Niall said.

"Hey" i said.

"You alright, babe?" He asked.

"I'm just thinkin' about my dad. I really miss him, Niall." 

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked.

"No!" I said quickly remembering that Max is coming over pretty soon and Niall can't be here. 

"Why?" 

"B- because i uh. I look awful and i don't want you to see me" I said. 

I didn't exactly lie because i do look like shit and i need to take shower. 

"I'm sure you look beautiful, princess. But if you don't want me to come over then fine. I'll stay here at my flat alone with out my princess to snuggle with." Niall pouted.

"Niall i'm sorry but maybe later, okay?" 

"Okayyy, I love you"  Niall said.

"I love you too. bye, Ni." I said hanging up the phone.

I went down stairs to bother Liam.

I came up behind him while he was in the kitchen and i jumped on his back. 

"Hiii Leeyumm." I said.

"Hello, love. What are you doing?" He said laughing 

"I'm bored." I said.

"Then go do something." He said putting me down.

"But i'm lazyyyy" I said.

"Isn't Max coming over to hang out with you later? If you are so bored then go take a shower. You don't exactly look decent." Liam chuckled.

"LIAM! That's mean, but also true..." I laughed. 

"Whale den. i'll go take a shower. " 

I skipped along and went upstairs. I made my way to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I turned on the water and waited until it got warm. 

I took off my shirt which was leaving me nothing on my top, but my bra. I looked at my stomach and my back in the mirror and shook my head. 

I'm such a failure... 

I couldn't defend myself while she, who shall not be named, abused me. 

I'm pathetic. 

I took off the rest of my clothes and hopped into the shower. 

I put shampoo in my hair and scrubbed my head while singing an awesome song called:

"Clarity" By: Zedd