Chapter Thirty One

so idk i hate people. i am really not a people person. everyone is so rude like god can you pls stop. like but its better if you don't. haha get it? panic! at the disco? but its better if you do? no? okay. I'll stop. chapter time c: ily guys.

**Rylie's POV*

I hobbled out of the woods with Niall. I looked up and saw cop cars surrounding the house. My mother, Jeff, Max, and Sarah were being handcuffed and pushed into the backseat of police cars. I smiled to myself. Finally I am free. The closer Niall and I got to the house my Dad glanced in our direction but had to do a double take. He screamed my name and I ran. Even though my leg and everything in me hurt like hell, I ran. I wanted to hug my Dad.

"Daddy!"

"Pumpkin!"

Our bodies collided and I winced. I threw my arms around my Dad's neck and he wrapped his arms around my mid stomach. I started crying again. Our bodies shook slightly from both of us sobbing. I smiled and wiped my eyes. We let go and my Dad put his hand on my cheek and wiped a tear. I smiled.

"My sweet sweet beautiful girl. I love you. So much." My dad said in his british accent. (a/n don't be like wtf rylies dad isn't british. yes he is. if you remember in the chapter where she bought cake mix for zayn a long time ago she explains that her dad is british & yada yada so yeah.)

I giggled a happy sob. "I love you too daddy." I looked to my left and saw Liam standing with tears rolling down his cheeks. I opened my arms and walked to him. We smashed together. "Rylie. I love you. I'm so sorry that I let this happen. I'm suppost to be like your big brother. I'm so sor--" I shut him up by placing my hand over his mouth.

"Just shut up and hug me. Please." My voice was horse. Liam chuckled and hugged me tighter making me feel safe. I closed my eyes as I placed my head on Liam's chest and had my arms wrapped around his torso and his arms were around my shoulders and he was stroking my hair.

I let go. Zayn, Harry, and Louis all engulfed me into a hug. It was silent for a few seconds until Louis spoke up to say, "I don't mean to sound rubbish or anything, but love, you look awful. We need to get you to a hospital." I smiled and hugged him tight. "Thank you Lou."