Chapter Fifteen

So im really sorry i couldn't make the last chapter long guys. im really busy. and school is about to start back up soon and i wont be able to update as often. :(

But anyways. and im gonna start not making so many notes before and after the chapters.

So anywhore.

Enjoy. c:

--------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

Dr. Collins nodded his head then walked away to another pateints room. I put my hand on Liam's shoulder and we walked in together.

I really didn't want to hear that Rylie has been self harming. I want to hear that their just scratches. But you never know...

*Rylie's POV*

I was messing around with Louis and Zayn when Niall and Liam walked back in.

Oh shit.

Dr. Collins probably talked to them about him seeing my cuts. Dear lord. no no.

"What'd Dr. Collins say?" I said

"Rylie, can we talk to you?" Liam said. Niall looked like he was about to cry, so of course, i said "Yes"

Zayn and Louis sat up in their seats to listen to our conversation. And let me tell ya, i could tell this conversation wasn't gonna be a good one.

"Love, Dr. Collins said he saw cuts on your wrists..." said Liam.

The whole room went silent.

"He said they might be an action of self harming... Babe... is it true?" Niall didn't break eye contact with me. He wanted to know badly, and i can't lie to him.

"....yeah..."

"Princess, but why?"

"I've been through alot okay.... but i haven't done it in a really long time. I'm.. i'm sorry." My voice started to become soft and i could feel tears in the back of my eyes.

"Rylie, please don't ever do it again." Liam said.

"...I won't... i promise..." I said,

Niall kissed my cheek, then slowly made his way to the covers. He grabbed one of my arms out from under them and study my arms and wrists.

"Please.. never do it again." Niall took my arm and kissed every single part of my arm. He kissed my wrists, too. He didn't miss one cut. He kissed all of them.

"What do we tell Dr. Collins so he wont send me to a nut house?" I asked,

"CATS." Louis blurted out.

"Lou, we don't have any Cats.." Zayn said.

"No we don't.. but we could tell Dr. Collins that all the cuts were from cats. We can say she was scratched by cats!" Louis said.

Liam, Niall, Me, and Zayn all thought...  (since Harry was with Lindsay)

"Good idea Lou." Liam said. "I agree." Niall said. "I guess.. me too. i agree." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

I smiled and laughed.

Just then Dr. Collins came in.

"Boys. Niall and Liam let me talk to you out in the hall again."

*Niall's POV*

"Boys. Niall and Liam let me talk to you out in the hall again" Dr Collins said.

I followed Liam and Dr. Collins out in the hall and Dr. Collins began to speak.

"Do we have an answer?" He asked.

"Yes, yes we do." Liam started.

"You see. We have a few cats at home and they like to scratch and play roughly. so that's why Rylie has those cuts on her wrist--" Dr. Collins interrupted Liam and started talking.

"Boys, i wasn't born yesterday. I know those are a form of self harming. But i'll tell you what. I'm not going to send her to a mental hospital because i can tell she's been through quiet alot. She doesn't need to be in one of those places. I respect Rylie and she's a nice girl. She became friends with my daughter, Lindsay so i will not have Rylie taken away."

I was over joyed to hear these words.

"Thank you, sir." I said shaking Dr. Collins hand.

"Yes, Thank you so much." Liam said.

"No problem."

*Rylie's POV*

Niall and Liam walked back in. They looked like they had just seen a bunch of naked girls or something because they were pretty damn happy.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dr. Collins knew what the cuts were but he said he wasn't going to send you to a mental place because you seemed like you had been through alot and that you're a nice girl so he isn't going to send you there!" Niall said.

'THANK YOU, DR. COLLINS!' I thought to myself.

"Yes!" I said throwing a first in the air.

"you mean my plan didn't work?" Louis pouted.

"Yes. we mean your plan didn't work." Liam laughed.

Louis pretened to fake cry into Zayns shoulder, and Zayn laughed.

I went to go check my phone because it's been like a day since i've used. I mean a girls gotta use her phone errryydayyy.

I picked my phone and saw people on twitter sending me 'Get well soon' messages, and tweets.

......I'm just glad my Dad hasn't found out yet... Well he probabaly has but i just hope, ya know?

I checked to see if i had any texts or missed calls from any one.

what am i saying?

I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS

...i had a text from Max though.

damn it.

From: AssHole.

(BTW I put him under that to give my self satisfaction)\

so i saw you got shot... that's cool because i know who shot you... i know her personally...

All i could think while reading this text was

"WHAT THE FUCK"

How does he know her? I'm confused. Now i have 4 people coming after me? Can my life get any better?

Where's your dad when you need him?

I gave my phone to Niall.

I probabaly shoudln't of done that because he got pissed.

"Damn it" Niall muttered to himself. Niall took off his snapback he was wearing and ran his fingers through his hair.

He gave me my phone back and walked out of the room.

Oppps...

 I was getting really freaking worried about this text. What if they find me here at this hospital? I'm sure its all over TV so...

Ha. this is great. I'm probably gonna get taken out of this hospital by my mom... Shes gonna find me here.

This is just great. just freaking great.