Chapter Twenty

Hello!! I am so sorry that I Oo haventh updated in like. A while. Ive been busy as hell and im stressed out and ugh. I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year! I love you all! Thank you for the votes and reads! Please please comment and fan  I love reading your comments  it makes me happy. Lol. Anyways its time to enjoy chapter twenty! I love you all!!

*Rylies POV*

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS. SEXUAL NAUGHTYNESS.*

I was currently laughing at "That 70's Show." With Lindsay while eating a bowl of chips and sitting on the couch. From the corner of my eye I saw Lindsay look at me and smirk. I slowly turned my head and laughed.

"Okay, you creep. What are you looking at?"

"You." Lindsay said.

"Well, clearly but why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckled.

"Just I hope you have fun tonight. Niall has a little something planned for you." She winked. I blushed. Oh dear lordie jesus. Why? I thought to myself.

"What does he have planned?" I beamed. She snorted.

"Im not supposed to tell. 'Its a surprise.' " She qouted with her fingers in the air.

"Oh well geez you're a great friend." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

We both went back to watching the telly and eating. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz right next to me. Lindsay and I both looked down at my phone and I grabbed it. I was getting a call from my Dad! I glady answered.

"Hello?" I smiled.

"Pumpkin! How are you sweetie?"

"Im good! Im just sitting here with my friend Lindsay watching the telly." I looked over to Lindsay who smiled.

"Oh! You have a friend? Thats wonderful sweet heart. Well, I just called to let you know that I love you and miss you so much. I hope everythings going great at home. Well I gotta go love bug. I have work. Im so sorry. I wish I could talk sooner. Love you lots. Bye!" My Dad said.

"I love you a thousand times more Dad!" And with that the phone hung up. Lindsay look at me and smiled.

Then my phone rang again. My dad.

"Hello?" I answered

"Nope! I love you more!" My dad raised his voice. I laughed.

"Whatever you say Dad." I hung up.

Lindsay and I giggled. I got up and went into the kitchen getting a pepsi out of the fridge. I opened it and turned back around to go into the living room. I sat back down with Lindsay and took a swig of my pepsi. And again. My phone rang.

I sighed and slapped my hand on my phone not bothering to look who was even calling and just answering and putting the phone up to my ear.

"Dad! Do not argue with me! I love you more and you cant argue with-"

"Shut up you fucking ugly ass cunt." The voice said. I choked on my pepsi and spit it out all over the place and sat up on the couch. My eyes went wide.

"Who-who is this?" I sputtered. Lindsay looked at me and turned down the tv. 

"You know. You are so fucking disgusting. You're fat, you're ugly." The voice chuckled. "And lastly you are just a worthless child. You are nothing." I started to breathe hard and shake uncontrolably. I know the voice now. Its Max.

"I deleted you out of my phone, I changed my number and I blocked you. How the fuck D-did you get my number, you creep." I managed to croak out.

"Lets just say, I know people. God. Just shut up and let me talk you stupid ass bitch." He spoke.