Chapter Five

Hiya! ermergerd! Thank you guys so much for almost 80 reads! I thought i'd only get like 10 lol. Thank you for voting! Please vote, comment, and fan! hope you like this chapter. c:

--------------------------------------

*Rylie's POV*

The next morning i fluttered my eyes open to find Liam staring at me. 

"PST. ARE YOU AWAKE?" Liam said yell whispering.

"I am now. What do you want, Liam?" I said with a morning voice.

"I'm leaving for a little while. I have to go record with the boys in the studio. I have to go now because their all down stairs." Liam explained to me.

"LIAM, LETS GO!" I heard Paul yell from downstairs. 

"GIVE ME A MINUTE! IM SAYING GOODBYE TO RYLIE!" Liam yelled back.

"OH, HI RYLIE!" Paul yelled. 

"HELLO!" I screamed back. 

"I'll be back soon, love you." Liam kissed my forehead and left my room. I started to close my eyes again but i felt as if someone was in my room. I didn't turn around to see who it was because i assumed it was Liam.

"Liam you can go now" I said chuckling not turning around.

I felt someone sit on my bed next to me. I turned over to find a blonde haired blue eyed boy.

"What are doing in here don't you have to leave?" I said to Niall. 

"Yeah but Louis is yelling at Paul for not getting him his carrots, so their arguing down there" Niall said laughing. 

"Niall can i talk to you about somthi- " Niall cut me off.

"About us almost kissing last night?" He asked. 

"...yeah... how'd you know i was gonna say that?" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Because i've known you for a few years now. I know when you're going to talk about something and WHAT your going to about." 

"Listen Niall. I'm really sorry for almost kissing you..." i said leaning up in my bed.

"Your sorry? Rylie i should be the one to blame i'm the one who leaned in first. I mean i'm sorry but i couldn't help my self. You're so beautiful! I just i don't know what got into me." He said passing back forth in my room.

I blushed at what he said. I think Niall likes me! 

"Don't be sorry..." I said still blushing.

"You mean you wouldn't care if i kissed you?" He asked. 

"No. I wouldn't care..." I said smiling wanting him to kiss me right at his very moment.

Niall started to grin and blush.

"NIALL WE'RE LEAVING GET DOWN HERE!" Paul yelled. 

"Crap i gotta go. Rylie i'll talk to you later!" Niall gave me a quick hug and left. 

Really? Are you serious?! I WANTED HIM TO JUST KISS ME. I THINK HE LIKES ME!

I jumped out of bed because i was so happy that Niall might actually like me! I sprinted to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out and put my phone on Liam's iHome and blasted  "Wings" By: Little Mix. I've only met Perrie like once and we became really good friends. I text her sometimes but not a lot.

I ran to my bedroom and put on some underwear and a bra. I threw on a pair of jean shorts. I put on a blue tank top that had had darker blue hearts all over it.