Chapter Twelve

Heyyy. so today i'm typing this chapter in a very un happy mood. The boys are here in my town tonight and i don't have tickets.

i'm pissed.

Everyone i talk to keeps bragging about how their going and i'm like 'stfu'

BTWWWWW DID YOU SEE THE "BEST SONG EVER" MUSIC VIDEO.

KEEP WATCHING IT. OVER AND OVER. IT'S

IDEK.

Soo it's time to enjoy chapter twelve!! c:

--------------------------------------------

                                           THREE DAYS LATER

*Rylie's POV*

I walked out of my bedroom limping. I slowly made my way down the staircase trying not to get hurt.

"Liam!" I said standing on the stair case.

"Coming!" He said.

Liam came up the stairs to help me get down the stairs. I wanted him to just help me but instead he picked me up and brought me to the couch down stairs.

"You just rest alright?" Liam said pointing a finger at me.

"Will do" I said.

I layed on the couch, feeling sorry for myself when my phone went off.

From: Max

You can't just avoid me for the rest of ur life. i am coming back for you. and i have two other people to help me.

I felt weirded out by this text. Who were the "two other people"?

Could it be my mom and her boyfriend. Jeff?

No no no no no no.

It couldn't be. This is all to weird.

I shook off the feeling and fell asleep on the couch.

*Max's POV*

I stopped texting Rylie and went into the other room with my Dad and his girlfriend.

"Did you text her?" Jessie said.

Jessie was my dads new girlfriend and Rylie's mom.

"Yeah. i texted her." I said.

"Son, did you act like you guys were friends then abuse her?" My dad asked.

I felt terrible for hurting Rylie.

This was all a plan. When she called for pizzas and i went to her house my dad knew who she was and told me to act like we were friends. I went along with the plan and eventually started to actually like Rylie. She's sweet, and fun to hang out with.

I didn't purposely hurt her. I was only doing what i was told. My dad said if didn't he'd kick me out of the house.

"That little bitch doesn't stand a chance. She thinks shes safe living with her pop star cousin but really shes not. She thinks we don't know where she is right now but we do. In a few days we're going to get her. Alright Jeff?" Jessie, said.

"Yes, Jessie" My dad said.

"When we get her we're going to bring her back here and never let her leave." Jessie spoke.

I didn't want to do this but i had too or else there were consequences for me. 

God just kill me now.