Chapter Six

Hey everyone! So what did you think of chapter five? Please let me know! PLEASE. I'm really sorry if i couldn't get this out soon enough. I've been goin alot of places lately and ugh. So heres the update! c: enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Rylie's POV*

The next morning i woke up to a sleeping Niall. I didn't want towake him up so quietly slipped away and went into my closet to find clothes. I opened up the closet door and walked into it, And yes it is a walk in closet.

I flipped through my clothes hanging on hangers deciding what to wear. 

Suddenly i felt warm hands wrap around my waist from behind and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Good morning" Niall said with a smirk as he picked me up and plopped me back on the bed.

"Morning" I said while blushing.

Niall still had his shirt off so he went to pick his shirt off the floor and put it on. I watched him every move. Sounds creepy but i did. 

"Nialler!" I said

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry. Get me food" I ordered.

Niall picked me up and put me back into the closet. 

"Put on some clothes then we'll go, deal?" He asked smiling.

"Deal"

I put on some jean shorts and a t-shirt that fit me pretty well. I walked out of my closet and saw Niall wasn't in my room anymore.

I walked out of my room and started to walk down stairs. I could here Liam quietly yelling at Niall.

"What do you think your doing sleeping in my Baby cousins bedroom!?" Liam yelled.

"Liam listen. I really like her. Please just give me a chance? I promise you we didn't do ANYTHING last night but sleep up in her bedroom. Nothing else happened i swear! And on the other hand all of us need to protect her. Did she tell you what her mother sent her yesterday?" Niall went on.

"Alright fine. I'll give you one chance. If you hurt her in anyway possible i swear Niall. She's been through enough at home and she doesn't need a boy breaking her heart. So if you end up with her you better not break her.... and what did her mother send her?" Liam asked

"Her mother sent her a video from her phone saying she has this new boyfriend and hes going to help her find Rylie. Hes not coming for her until like a week or so. But hes coming. We have to keep her safe." I smiled at how Niall cared so much for me.

"Niall, i appreciate you trying to help her. It means alot." Liam said. I ran down stairs to interrupt their conversation.

Niall and Liam were hugging it out when i got into the living room.

"Woah sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything. I'll just leave you two love birds alone" I said winking at the both of them.

"Oh hush. If there's any love birds in this room right now its you and Niall" Liam said smiling at me and Niall.

Niall and i were both blushing like crazy.  

"Liam!" I said narrowing my at him.

Liam ran toward me and picked me up over his shoulder and stood there by Niall.

"Oh, i hope it doesn't bother you that i'm PICKING HER UP!" Liam said to Niall while rocking me back and forth on his shoulder.

"CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME DOWN!?" i said.