Chapter Three

Hey guys! So thanks to everyone who read this! I'm really excited about this chapter. What about you? so i think you're gonna like Chapter 3 pretty well. I think i did a good job if i do say so myself. Lol. not really i'll probably only get like, what? 3 reads? lol anyways get to reading thanks guys byee ! c:

-----------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

"BOYS GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT!" I said running down into my kitchen. The boys, Zayn, Harry, Louis, And Niall had all spent the night at my place last night so they were all eating my food. 

"What?!" Harry grunted from the kitchen while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Rylie is coming to live with me!" I spoke.

Niall choked on his orange juice that he was drinking. He was coughing as Louis hit his back saying. "DON'T DIE ON ME, MAN!" 

"When!? Why!?" Zayn asked.

"Today! She's on her way actually." i forgot that none of the boys knew about her mother beating her.  They used to say things to me when she came over and saw her bruises but i never spoke the truth. It isn't my place to be telling 4 boys about my cousins life.

The boys seemed confused. I didn't care i ignored it. They seemed excited. 

Niall put down his glass of orange juice and ran upstairs. I ignored what he just did but i was a bit curious. 

*Niall's POV* 

 I looked at Liam with my eyes widened and choked on my orange juice because of his news. 

Rylie was coming to live with Liam.

I was in complete shock. I always did have a slight crush on her. I never knew how to act around her.  

I was choking as Louis patted me on the back saying

"DON'T DIE ON ME, MAN" 

I ran upstairs to freshen up. I wanted to look good for Rylie. 

I combed my hair with Liam's comb. I don't understand why Liam had a comb. I mean HIS HEAD IS SHAVED, WHAT DOES HE NEED IT FOR?! 

I countiued to comb my hair. I used Liam's mouthwash that was flavored mint. I looked pretty good. 

I just hope it was good enough for Rylie.

*Rylie's POV* 

I parked my car in Liam's drive way and opened up my car door. I ran to the front door and before i could even knock on it the door swung open and Liam picked me up while he hugged me.

I felt so safe in my cousins arms. Normally we called each other brother and sister because i didn't have any siblings and we were REALLY close.

"RYLIE YOUR HERE!" Liam said while hugging me kissing me on the top of the head. 

"Yes, yes i am" I said while hugging Liam still. 

He started to rub circles on my back RIGHT i the spot where i had my bruise.

"Ow, Liam don't touch me right there. I'm really sore." I whispered.

"I'm sorry" he said backing out of the hug. He looked at my face and saw all the cuts and bruises. He looked pained and kissed my forehead. I was so relieved Liam was so sweet toward me. I loved having him in my family.  

Just then Louis came barging in.

"RYLIE! I MISSED YOU!" Louis yelled running toward me for a hug.