Chapter Seven

Hello there wonderful people! BTW im sorry if i have misspelled stuff in my fanfic its just im lazy to go back and fix it. lol. Anyways so i'm not really liking my this fanfiction right now. I think it sucks to be honest. but since some of you wonderful people like it i will continue c: . Comment, vote, and fan!  Now it's time to enjoy Chapter Seven.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         FOUR DAYS LATER

*Rylie's POV*

It's been about 4 days since the whole Max coming over and Niall getting mad incident. It's Monday and it's the next week which means this is the week my Mother said her new 'boyfriend' is going to find me. 

I'm freaking terrified.

Niall still hasn't asked me out yet. UGHHH. 

I walked up to my room when Liam walked out of the bathroom.

"The boys are coming over today. We're all staying here to make sure nothing happens to you."  Liam said.

"Alright, i'm just gonna go to my room." I said.

"LEAVE YOUR DOOR OPEN." Liam said pointing at me.

"Why?" I said chuckling.

"Because what if that guy, your moms boyfriend or whatever climbs through your window and takes you away?" Liam said

"Thanks Liam! Way to keep me calm about this!" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, but i mean it. KEEP. YOUR. DOOR. OPEN." Liam said pausing in between words.

I went into my room and jumped on the bed. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and it tickled. I took it out and saw i was getting a skype call from my Dad! I pressed the answer button and held my phone side ways in my hands while i was laying on my bed on my tummy.

"Pumpkin!" My dad said while smiling. "I'm sorry i haven't talked to you since i left but i've been really busy. Hows Mom?" 

I didn't know what to say to that question. I just sat there frozen trying to think of what to say. I really don't know what to say to it. Should i tell him about how i left home to live with Liam because his wife abuses me? I mean i can't believe he doesn't know. She's been abusing me for the past 3 years, but then again he's always gone on business trips so he's never home.

"She's good." I said not knowing.

"I miss you! And where are you at?" My dad said looking closer at the camera to see what was behind me. 

I forgot i was in my new room. What am i gonna tell Dad?

"Oh, i'm just at uh, um I'm at Liam's house just hanging out." I said lieing.

"Oh! Can i talk to Liam?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, one sec" 

"LIAM COME HERE!" I screamed.

Liam came bursting in the room.

"WHAT, WHAT?! ARE YOU HURT?!" Liam asked panicking.

"No, my dad is on skype and wanted to say hi" I said laughing.

Liam plopped down next to me laying on his belly.

"Hi Uncle Josh!" Liam said.

"Hi Liam. How are the boys?" My dad asked.

"Great. Their great!" Liam said. 

My dad looked to his right and started talking to someone.

"Guys, i have to go. I'll text you pumpkin. Love you both!" My dad said.