Chapter Nine

Hello there beautiful people of the internet. c: So this chapter is what most of you have been waiting for! Also a shout out to my friend Madison. Her wattpad name is snazzy_maddie917 

So thanks for reading and enjoying my story. Now its time to readdd chapter nine. c:

---------------------------------------------------

                                                               A WEEK LATER.

*Rylie's POV*

So it's been a week since my mom's boyfriend sent me that text with the picture of me on it, and today is the day i'm hanging out with Max, because i told him i would. 

I was sitting in the living room when Liam plopped himself right next to me. 

"Whatchaa doin'?" Liam asked.

"Watching TV" i said chuckling.

"Well, today i'm going to an interview with the boys. So you'll be home alone... unless you wan't to come and sit in the audience?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nahh, i'll stay here. And can Max come over for a bit while you're gone?" I asked.

"Sure, but don't do anything stupid while i'm gone though." Liam spoke.

"Yay!" i said hugging him. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, now i gotta go get ready. Paul and the boys will be here soon to come and pick me up." 

Liam ran upstairs and i layed back and watched TV when my phone rang.

I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Niall.

"Yessss Nialler?" I answered.

"Hey, Beautiful."

"Hi, Niall" I said chuckling

"So guess what?" Niall asked.

"What?" I said.

"Today is gonna be a special day for the both of us." Niall said. I could just see him smiling through the phone.

"Oh! Why is it special for the both of us?" I asked.

"I can't tell you, you'll just have to to wait until later." He said.

I hate you Niall. Why can't you just tell meeeeee.

"Ugh! Fine." I said

"Well, love i gotta go we're outside your flat right now to pick up Liam." 

"Okay!" I said quickly hang up the phone.

I ran to the bottom of the stairs and yelled at Liam.

"LIAM THEIR HERE!" I yelled.

"I'm coming, i'm coming!" He shouted from his room.

I walked to the door and opened it and looked through the tornado door. I saw Niall and Zayn were getting out. 

They opened up the door and walked in. 

*Niall's POV*