48°

°~ Hotel ~°

The silence between the two main protagonists of this book, Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin was so thick that it could've been cut with a knife. After what Seojun said, no one dared to say anything. A lot of things went through Chaerin's head. And let's just say that most of her thoughts were perverted. But it's not her fault how Seojun said it. Maybe he didn't mean it like that. Don't get ahead of yourself, Hwang Chaerin. Play it cool.

The taxi soon pulled in front of a huge grand hotel. Seojun quickly got out of it and opened the doors for her. She looks at him surprised, but then he is always like that towards her. He is always caring and funny and sweet and always there for her. He is everything that one girl could wish for. 

Chaerin walked out of the car, flipping her hair. The scenery in front of the hotel was beautiful, with lights everywhere even on the trees shining with a small fountain in the middle that was changing colors. She saw everything, but this took her breath away. But then, what took her breath, even more, was when she saw Seojun looking at the scenery, lights around him making him deadly gorgeous.

"Shall we, Princess?" He turns to me with a small smile. I looked at him for a few seconds in awe, before nodding and locking arms with him. We walked inside together, both of us walking in the same style, which made me chuckle inside of my head. We got to reception while everyone around us whispered.

"That's the daughter of CEO of H company..."

"Hwang Chaerin..."

"Who's that guy with her?"

"He is very handsome..."

"Maybe some future idol?"

"Yeah, he has that look..."

"Wow...they look so good together.."

I smirk in satisfaction, turning to Seojun who talked to the receptionist who looked at him with hearts in her eyes, which made me scoff quietly. Seojun suddenly grabbed me for my hand.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" He asks me softly. I nodded at him and he turns nodding at the receptionist.

"Restuarant is on floor 25. Have a nice day." She smiles at Seojun, ignoring me. I looked at her coldly, thinking how she will get fired from this place. 

"Thank you." Seojun bows and we walked into an elevator. Seojun pressed the floor number. There was silence between us before Seojun chuckled. I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"What's funny?" 

"Don't fire her. I saw how are you looking at her. There's no need to be jealous, Princess."  He says with a smirk. I tch-ed and looked at the other side, facing the glass with incredible whole Seoul view.

"Me? Jealous? That's a good joke you got there." 

"Babygirl..." I felt arms around my waist, his head leaning on my shoulder making my heart skip a beat. There was silence between, as I waited for something to happen.

"It's bad to lie." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver and the whole damn zoo played an Olympics in my stomach. And the next his movement didn't help at all to calm them down.

He softly bit my ear, making me feel different types of things. I could feel him smirking behind me. But before I could do anything, the elevator doors opened. I sigh in defeat, walking out. Seojun grabbed me for hand and just pulled me after him.

A waitress already waited for us to show where our table is and we followed her to small separate table, and when we sat down, we ordered what we want to eat. I noticed that Seojun was looking at me and I looked back at him, making our eyes connect.