best sex

"Best sex I've had in a while" He says grabbing his shirt and rubbing his stomach dry from the left over white liquid. His adams apple points to the ceiling of the locker room walls.

 'Go Tigers' plastered all over them in a horrible red colour, If it was my school, things would be a lot different.

It's a pleasant sight to see, a boy rubbing away your cum from his stomach and smiling about it.

"Best sex....I've ever had" I smile.

Trying to catch my breath back, inbetween words.

In my school, most people are divided into certain categorys. 

The popular kids, normally have rich parents and that's how they get popular. From people wanting the shit they own and trying to get shit from them. 

The smart people, top of their class in every class so they all know each other and bond over math. Most of the ones i have spoken too are pretty chill but then again, I'm not smart so what would i know about being one of the smart kids.

The sports addicts, every minute of every hour they are thinking about football, or rugby or any form of physical eduation. They are all so fast and have great bodies, I could never be in a shape like theirs.

The stoners, high 24/7 resulting in never being in school. But when they are I usually hang around with them. I smoke a pack of Marlboro but that's about it. They always think I'm so smart cause they are too high to function. It's hard being in there friend group cause they don't care about anything more than drugs.

But I do like being alone so, its alright. 

Unlike in the movies, most people know my name and I'm not bullied by anyone. I just kind of have no friends.

Then there's the artsy kids, aka the talented ones, like actually talented. These are the people that you want to be friends with- well I sure do. I'm always too anxious to actually go over and start a conversation with them.

So when I got the opportunity to sit by one of the artsy kids at lunch, how in the world could i turn it down.

"Hey, are you okay? You have been quite for a really long time" Zayn spurts out, what's the deal with people at this school just suddenly talking.

"Oh shit- yeah I'm all good yeah, you?" I'm not so sure how you're supposed to act straight having sex with them, considering before this, I was still a virgin. Well I liked too call myself one.

"Phenomenal," he takes a large inhale of breath,"What are you thinking about?"

"Well sir, that's a bit private, if you ask me."

"You're not gonna tell me?"

"I'm not gonna tell you."

I'm not gonna act like a different person just because I've slept with someone. If he likes charm then clearly I'm not the right person for him. I'm more of a dry sarcastic person then 'delightfully charming.'

"Do you have any cigarettes on you?" He turns his head to face me and lets out a beautiful smile. He really is gorgeous.

His eyes are a beautiful deep brown that compliment his eye shape perfectly, his eyelashes go for miles. His nose a perfect shape to complement his perfect face, The right size. Not too big, not too small. Slight dimples form in his cheeks , lips full and flawless. He really could turn anyone on in one look. The type of looks to kill.

"Uhh- yeah why?" I reach down into my back pocket. I may have forgotten my bag but never my fags. 

"Do you wanna go smoke one? My friends might have something stronger but I'm not too sure." His eyes never breaking contact, even when it's silent, it never gets awkward. He must be a superhuman. No-one can be this perfect.

"Ah shit." I look down at the pack in my hand. There's one left. "Sorry mate I've only one left."

"That's alright, we can share." He finally breaks the contact and rises to his feet, his legs skinny, but not painfully. Effortlessly in good shape.

Wish I could say the same things about myself.

~~

I follow him as he walks down the hall, unlike the popular kids Zayn doesn't no anyone. Kinda like me, which is quite comforting.

"So, you go by Lewis? Or Lou? Or..?"

"Louis is fine"

"Where are you're friends on this gorgeous afternoon." He is correct, the sky has now fully cleared up. What once was rain is now sun and i honestly don't know whether to feel relieved or upset about that.

"Umm well, they aren't usually in and when they are they skive class so..." What I am saying is true but it sounds like a made up lie. 

"Ohh okay," He has really long legs (compared to me) so when he's walking his usual pace he's making me lowkey have to run beside him.

"Look at that, they saved me a spot how sweet." Zayn pushes the door open to reveal the garden of our school.

The mossy ground is still soaked but in no time will the sun get rid of the left over rain. You can smell the beautiful freshly cut greenery that surrounds the school. People gather around under trees to try to stay out of the direct sunlight. 

Zayn points at an ancient-looking table in the back of the field where people sit around and a-top of it. His eyes light up when he sees that his friends have saved him a seat.

There table is packed and it's wierd seeing so many people look in your direction (well for me it is). 

"Oh Louis- you have to meet the gang. You won't be the only new person today."

The feeling of being included is a magical one at that. Normally when my friends go places they just leave me to sit alone.

Zayn picks his pace up even more and starts nearly running to go and sit by his friends.

It's wholesome in a way.