dehydrated

"So boys, we need some names. Preferably the names on your birth certificate not nicknames." He bats his eyes between the three of us, his badge shines from the single light on the ceiling above us.

Three cups of water stand on the table, a mirror on the wall is big, obviously double sided, what I don't understand is why we're in this room right now. Why are we in an investigation room right now.

"I don't understand what's so big of a deal, we're all stone cold sober and we need to-" Zayn whispers, not able to muster a full voice from the tears in the edges of his eyes.

"Shut up Zayn, Niall Horan is my name officer, and this is Zayn Malik." He places a hand on his shoulder, his brother bats it away, don't think he really likes attention.

"Yes, Zayn Malik." He says, now moving his eyes down to his legs.

I don't know whether it was the heat of the moment or the shock of what happened yesterday but I feel myself saying the words "Harry Styles."

He nods his head, writing on the note pad.

The officer looks down at me, I don't want to meet his eyes, I can't do this. I can't believe I did this, let them find out my name like this, they deserve better. I deserve better, I look up to face him, "Officer can you give us a minute." This isn't gonna fucking work.

"No I can't-"

"Please-" I stand up, leaning over to him, he flinches at my sudden reaction, "I've seen you eyeing me up all day, I'll give you a blowy or a handy just please let me speak to them. Alone. Two minutes max." He smirks at me, I picked up his signals fast, I have been in this business for a really long time, what did I expect.

"1 minute, and I have to stand right outside," He leans in to me, whispering in my ear, "I'll take you to the back room for the blow job." He smirks once again, checking me out as he walks away.

As soon as the door shuts I sweep myself back into the chair, the boys eyes follow me, something that you used to enjoy doing.

I remember when you first found out my name you were obsessed, saying it over and over after finding out how aroused I am to the sound of it. How narcissistic can a person get, getting turned on to there own name. You loved it though, you loved that I didn't hate myself. You cherished all of my self confidence, because you didn't have any.

"Styles-"

"No, boys you need to shut up for a fucking minute. Okay. I'm not who you really think I am, Harry Styles. My real name is Harry Styles and I didn't want it to come out like this but hey ho, I didn't want Louis to die either but life is what it is. My mum has bipolar disorder and I get the money to support my family by....Stripping for a living and I know it's a lot to take in but it's better me telling you like this then you finding out on your own account."

There stare back at me in disbelief, not knowing what to say or how to take this new information in. I know that they would never judge anyone for being a prostitute so they will never judge me for being a stripper, but then again I am a fucking stripper.

The officer opens the door, with three plastic cups in his hands, he smiles at me as he says, "You piss into these, then we check if you're-"

"Pregnant?" Niall jokes, probably the first joke since you.

"No, high or drunk. Zayn, you're up first."

Zayn stands up, and walking to the door. Maybe Zayn will finally catch the frog that's in his tongue and speak to this fucking cop- talking about how I'm probably 'riddled with STD's' because of my occupation. Making him not want my dirty mouth around his cock.