as you wish

I lie in bed, a cigarette sticking out the right side of my mouth. I inhale and exhale in the same span of time, never touching the cig. I'm naked above the sheets, comfortably looking at Harrys clean ceiling above.

I try not to make any sudden movements in fear of waking the boy fast asleep next to me. It's a cold Thursday morning, I've been staying at his house for the past week or however long it's been.

I rest my eyes every now and then, trying my best to keep last Sunday in the past.

I don't want to think of the man ever again. He's already made too big of an impact on my past so he will not be part of my future.

A deep inhale arises from next to me, someone's awake.

Shit, he's gonna kill me when he realises that I've been smoking in the house.

I go to stand up, being as quiet as an human could possibly be.

"No please stay." He grabs the air that I once occupied, his face still sunken into the pillow.

"I need to go finish my cigarette." I walk to his door butt naked, everything on show.

He looks up from his pillow, staring at my body.

His gaze makes me immediately feel insecure. I cross my arms over my stomach, in an attempt to cover it.

"I don't want you to be embarrassed of your body anymore, I love it." He pats the bed, his voice groaning from across the room, Its deep and nasally.

I walk back over to the bed, placing my ass on the edge.

My back towards his body, trying to resist myself from jumping onto him.

I feel a light stroke go down my spine, making my whole body shiver with butterflies. His presence alone turns me on, never mind his hands.

His manliness battles silently with his feminine energy, the body he got given mixed with his personality and fashion sense is inhumane.

"Stay with me. Stay by my side for as long as you can." He runs his finger up and back down, my legs tremble. The husk in his voice makes me weak to the core.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we should see how long we can be in each others company." I smile, knowing that he's smiling stupidly behind me without even looking.

"What about school?" I finally turn to face him. He lays on his side, one hand supporting his head and the other stays on my back.

"I'm in all your classes, I checked your schedule when we were at Zayn's." He never fails to stop smiling.

I nodd, "Boy are you obsessed with me but okay. Yeah okay."

The thought of that being yourself only lasts one lifetime is depressing, so you might aswell live it as you wish.

I stand up once again.

"Where are you-"

"I'm starved, gonna go eat something." Yesterday seemed to run past, I didn't have time to eat anything.

I don't bother to put clothes on before leaving the room. Walking around his house, naked.

~~

The wind flies past as I wait for Styles outside his house. My fingers covered by the sleeves on his sweatshirt. It dangles over my black skinny jeans, in which I've been wearing for the past few days.

He runs through the front door, slamming it shut behind him.

"This jumper is fifteen sizes too big." I look stupid.