little black dress

"And then when I saw him again I didn't want him too see him. He kept on saying too get over it, How am I supposed too?" I lay my head in his lap, still sitting on Niall's bed.

He slowly strokes my hair, in comfort. The party blasts downstairs and in the rooms next door. We've been sitting in Niall's room for 10 minutes.

"Can we party?" I sit up, "I've been at this party for an hour, I haven't had anything."

"Are you sure? He might still be-"

"Please Harry." I rub my eyes, they're sore and my cheeks now dry. Eyes puffy and uncomfortable.

"Of course," He gets too his feet, reaching out a hand for me.

~~

I sip my cider, not in the mood for beer. Harry smiles at me as I laugh at Niall's jokes. Unlike his brother, he's downstairs, managing the party.

A girl attached to his hip, one I've never met.

"Blazer! Your back!" The girl from earlier taps on Harrys shoulder.

He turns to look at her.

"Little black dress! I didn't think I would see you again!" He smiles, hugging her.

She stands in between us, her back facing me.

"Is everything okay with- him?" She points behind too me.

"Oh yeah you haven't properly met yet." He steps over to me, now I'm included in the conversation, great.

Niall skips off, shouting at someone to stop riding the banister.

"Let's try that again, this is Lou, Lou this is-"

"It's Anna." She smiles, I study her face, she's pretty, like really pretty.

"I know luv, sorry bout earlier," I chuckle shaking hands with her.

"Wow your accent is so strong!" She shakes back, as Harry places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah- where are you from?" I grab another cider, placing my empty can down on the table.

"I'm from Scottsdale, if you know where that is. It's in Arizona." She looks past me and more at Harrys hand on my shoulder.

"So I'm assuming you're new too the school?" I cross my bruised arms over my stomach, waiting for a response.

"No no, I am new to Britain but I go too a different school from you," She grins, "Can I ask you a question Lewis?"

"It's Louis, but sure."

"How'd you get those bruises? I've been wondering every since I saw you and-"

"Well aren't you a nosey one, little black dress." Harry scoffs, squeezing my shoulder. Thank god he can read me like a book.

"I'm sorry," She laughs, she samples her drink, that sits in her hand.

"Blazer, do you wanna go have a smoke?" She pulls a lighter out of her pocket. Smiling at him behind me.

"Um- Sorry but me and Louis-"

"No! Go. I'm gonna go do a line with Zayn. If he has any-"

"I'll come, I want some crack-" I turn to him, gazing at his eyes as the strobe lights flash around us.

"Go with the fucking girl, Haz." I whisper in his ear before waving at her.

"I'll see you in a bit," Walking off, leaving him with Anna.

~~

"Nah, I didn't make out with a fucking hotdog Zayn," A ginger boy calls out from the desk.

Everyone laughs, we sit blowing clouds and doing lines. There's about 7 of us, sitting in Zayn's room.