him

I look up from the green picnic table that I've been staring at for the last, what feels like, five hours. The girl from French nudges me every five minutes, laughing at a joke her best friend made, that she's clearly in love with but, 'isn't ready to have that conversation yet'.

But, all I can think about is that guy, man. He wonders the empty streets of my brain, the rain in my mind doesn't match the overly-sunny weather of the field that surrounds us, in real life. Real fucking life, that doesn't actually feel like real life since I've met, you. Or more annoyed, you.

The seat juxtaposing me, empty. Waiting for a person to sit on it. Wow that's fucking deep.

I hear Niall laughing at something, something that isn't around me. I look up in the direction, I know he's facing because of his high pitched laughing. That guy, 'Niall', Zayn's adopted brother, the most jolly jolly person I have ever met, he's even Irish for heavens sakes.

Hey blue eyes.

He strolls infront of me, next to Zayn, looking better than ever, Zayn laughs with Niall, his arms comfortable around his waist. That hourglass waist, that should be me, my hands around his tight body. Thinking that Zayn could have him any minute makes me sick, I should be fucking him in the locker rooms not him.

I know due to Louis' jeans being in back wards and Zayn's shoes being on the wrong two feet. I stand to mine, looking down upon the two boys, Louis's body being exceptionably smaller. So petite but so insecure, in the way he stands.

"Louis this is Styles and Styles, this is Louis." He points to blue eyes then to me, I smirk while looking upon them both.

Louis? Louis! Louis. Louis, a name that fits him so perfectly it makes me sick. He's so perfect. Louis.

"Darling, I hate to tell you this but we have actually already met." I speak to Zayn but, watch Louis, and his every move. He shouldn't be so insecure, he's perfect, ever so perfect in everything he does and acts.

"Oh! Have you! Well isn't that just peachy." Zayn wraps his hand further around him, I feel my rage boil up but gritted my teeth to make sure not to show it. He squirms under Zayn's grasp, covering up his uncomfortableness with a soft smile.

If I were Zayn I would remove my hand from his waist completely, maybe put it on his shoulder instead. Where he's more comfortable.

"Me and Louis here, are actually going for a cigarette. Anyone care to join us?" He asks around, now over this meet and greet between me and his new boy toy, how lovely. I turn around to sit back down next to the same boring girl.

I wish I had the confidence as Zayn has, I have the charm but Louis doesn't seem to be a fan of my act, he can see the mask slipping due to me tripping and falling for him so blindly. So not like me to do such a fucking thing, not to think before feeling a certain emotion.

Zayn spins Louis around, stop being so fucking jealous.

I hear them flirting while walking away, all I can imagine is his beautiful eyes staring back at me.

"Oi Niall do you guys...I don't know, do drugs?" In regards to him and Zayn, of course.

"Yeah all the time- Do you wanna come back to ours after school, we have some weed I think. If we don't I always have Grimy on speed dial." Niall chuckles, looking down at me. In the manner he speaks of this 'Grimy' he must be their dealer friend, everyone has one. Well, everyine cool has one anyway.

"That sounds great- Anyone else coming?"

"Knowing Zayn, he'll probably invite his new play thing, for the past few months he's wanted to fuck him but he finally got the guts to do it this year."