dumb questions

"Wow, your room is.....nice" He really has a problem with examining everything. Literally everything. 

"Cut the bullshit Styles, Why are you speaking to Liam Payne?" I may have a strong dislike for the boy but in no way should he be speaking to Liam.

"Well i tried out for football when i first joined," Of course he plays football, of course he does, "And he's the captain so he welcomed me into the team with open arms."

That's what Liam does he acts all kind, innocent and welcoming but then as soon as you start to doubt him he stabs you in the back with the sharpest knife he can find (not literally).

"How did you get him to tell you my address?"

I stare back at him with strong eyes, he's not leaving until he gives me a solid answer.

For the first time,in all the time I've met Styles he breaks eye contact, he peers down at his chelsea boots, which are still plastered to his feet. 

"He- he just gave it too me. No bribes, no nothing. I told him about you leaving your jacket and he just gave it too me." His curls fall over his face, he seems disappointed in himself. 

The mask has slipped. 

"That son of a bitch." I slip under my breath and Styles peers up at me.

"Now that you've asked your questions. Can I ask mine?" He makes eye contact once again. 

"Only a few alright."

"How does Li know your address? How does he know you in general?" He seems quite enthusiastic. 

Wow.

Isn't that just a heavy question- well for me it is.

"I know him by-" I start but immediately get interrupted by Lottie bursting into my room, she always does this so I'm not as surprised as Styles.

He slightly stumbles back, it's actually funny.

"Louis? Can you make me break- Oh you're still here?" She changes her posture completely when she realises the boy is in my room.

"Okay- I think it's time for you too go." I follow Lottie out of my door and Styles follows behind me.

"You-you haven't answered my question?" He's quite annoying.

"Well you fucking know what? I have a house to run and I have more to do than answer your dumb questions. alright? Thanks for returning my sweater but can you just get the fuck out of my house?"

He looks dumbfounded by my responce, he does do as I ask and leave the door. With a slam.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Lottie asks, i don't have time for dumb questions. 

~~

"Oh hey Louis!" A strong Irish accent draws my attention.

"Hey Nialler, do you know where Zayn is?" I walked over to the picnic table where Zayn lead me after our hook up on Wednesday.

"I'm not so sure fella, where were you yesterday?" He walks with me to the table and we both take a seat.

 Unlike his brother, Niall is a different kind of handsome. His beautiful blue eyes are prominant, like mine. His blonde hair really makes them stand out, he had very fair, pale skin and looks pretty childlike due to his baby-ish face. Its quite round and undefined- unlike Zayn.

"Oh I was just sleeping all day you know?" It's true, i was sleeping all day, but then I did go down to the pub to watch the match. It was quite shit.