lost in lust

I brush my wispy dark hair out of my tired eyes, looking in the golden mirror that hangs on the wall. The wall around it is white, I didn't pick too paint every single fucking wall in this house white.

I look at my outfit in the mirror, is it too much or not enough?

I need people too know me, and the first thing that see is my body, face and outfit, not my 'dark past' or history.

I smile at how good my legs look in my black skinny jeans, you can never go wrong in them. I pull my blue shirt over my head, slipping on a loose sage green button down instead.

That's better.

I tie up my Doc Martins as tight as they possibly go, the nice pain distracting me from my uncomfortable headache. My hang over never seeming too go away these days.

I shut the door behind my ass, grabbing my bag on the way to my mums room.

"You awake?" I tap on the door while opening it, the smile that beams from her face is one unmatched.

"Look at my boy," She reaches out, wanting to grab my hand.

"Mum, I'm gonna be late-"

"For your first day? Doll go!-" She rests her head back on the pillow facing the ceiling.

"Bye mum, try too stay in bed, I'll take you on a walk when I get back-"

"No. You will hang out with you're new friends after school."

"Knowing me, I won't have any mum." In my last school, many rumours went around about me due too my sexual orientation, what has that got to do with anything?

"Baby, if you don't go-"

"I know mum! I'll see you later!-"

I shut the door on my way out, slamming it before running down the short staircase.

~~

I walk into the gate, it feels like all the eyes are one me, for fuck sake. I haven't even registered here yet and people are already looking at me with the side eye. A group of boys stand next too a really nice car, they look popular due to the car I'm allowed too assume.

"Hey mate- are you new?" One of the boys call out to me past the crowd of people, I look up from the ground infront of me.

"Yeah yeah- do you know where the front office is? I need too register." I say back, I look into his eyes, how attractive is he man?

Tallish with black tee and tight skinny jeans showing his toned legs, not too toned. Most likely doesn't need too work out so he doesn't. His skin is a warm caramel, his eyes a beautiful brown with hazel flecks, perfect eyebrows and lips accompany them.

"I'll take you mate, don't worry. No need to stress," He pushes past the people and starts too lead me too a door in the middle of the building.

"Thanks- It's Styles by the way." I reach out for his hand, he takes it shaking it thoroughly.

"No problemo, the name's Zayn." He makes eye contact with me, thank god. I can finally fully analyze this guy, he seems my about age, maybe a little older. Although my knowledge on star signs are very little, he seems like a capricorn. He smiles a lot by what I can tell, he has smile lines around his mouth and very little wrinkles on his forehead, he isn't sad much.

"Nice too meet ya, Styles." He says as we walk past girls giggling and more people staring, into the reception.

"The pleasure is all mine,"

"Looks like the girls have their eyes on you already," He chuckles pointing out all the ladies that stare as we walk past.

"Well that's awfully unlucky," I sigh, waving at the women in the office.