my name

It felt like out of no where everyone was leaving, making dumb excuses to leave the room. Classic Zayn and Niall, I wait for yours, but it never seems to come along.

We sit on Zayns bed, the quilt rides my leg, as I wait for them to return.

"Lewis, we really need to speak." I try to put authority in my voice but all that appears is weakness.

"First of it's Louis, and secondly no we really don't." You bite back, I love that feistiness that you have. That's why I strive to annoy you, by getting the small things wrong.

Like the pronunciation of your name, but in reality I repeat it to myself every spare minute i have.

Louis.

"Yes we do. Why do you hate Liam and how do you know my name?" Although I love to just sit in silence, these questions need answering, luckily no one's around to ask about them.

"Well- Oi shut up Mickeys on. He's my favourite." I seem to have forgotten that the tv was still playing, the silence that follows is unbearable.

You look back to face it, your side profile one that i've never seen before.

"Lou please tell-" I gaze into your eyes, but they never gaze back. You stare at the tv until finally cutting me off.

"Harry! Can you leave me the fuck alone. I'm high out of my mind and-" In that moment you finally see it, the love that i have for you in my eyes alone.

You look at me, astonished at this discovery before moving into Zayns seat, closing the gap between us.

I move into you just as much, now nearly sitting on top of you, "Louis?" I whisper.

You moan back, turning me on by just the way your eyes can't leave my lips, finally.

I've dreamed of the moment you fall for me and it's finally happening.

"Can I kiss-"

Grabbing my face and smashing it into yours is a dream come true, you cut me off and little said 'shut up and kiss me' the confidence is on of which i admire the most about you.

You use your tongue, but I wait because I know I can be a bit heavy tongued if that's a word.

We start to battle with our tongues, I feel as if my life is fully complete being here, with you in this very moment. You're better than any guy I've kissed before, better than anyone I've kissed before.

I finally open my recently closed eyes, you seem distracted. Like you don't be kissing me right now.

"Louis? You okay?" I call, he immediately flushes red.

His eyes point to his groin before looking up, I look at his crotch.

He's hard as a rock. Oh my god. That's the best thing ever. The amount of pure joy I feel is not able to be put into words. I turn him on.

"I'm sorry Harry I-"

You get cut off, Zayn bursts through the door, you jump up and running out the door.

"I better go see where he's going."

"Did he not tell you? He's probably just going to get a condom. He told me how horny he was earlier"

Why would you tell him and not me?

"Well you know what he's like. He might dip without telling anyone," I say, pulling myself up.

"Alright, take as long as you need." Zayn laughs, walking out the door I try keep my eyes peeled.

"Louis? Louis?" I call out, licking the last bits of your from my mouth.

I knock on the door at the end of the hall, no body responds.

I peek through the door, to a girl in a velvet dress. She lies with her back facing me, only able to see her long brown hair. She moans quietly as she turns slightly, I see a bright pink vibrator in her right hand.

I stare in shock, as she grinds spin it. Who is this girl? And what is she doing with a massive vibrator in her hand when she could obviously pull a real man?

I slowly push the door shut, trying to put my original plan back in my head.

I look at another door, knocking loudly this time, "Lou?"

It quickly unlocks.

"Can a guy not get his peace?-"

As soon as I see his face I grab it, kissing him with such utter passion that I couldn't recreate.

"Harry! No! You're gonna fucking make me harder, you whore!" The degrading tone in his voice makes me feel a way I can't explain.

"Louis... That's okay..." I stroke his face, kissing down his neck.

I push him against the door holding him nearly off the ground. A sight out of a true porno.

"Yeah well I can't be asked to finish myself off." He sounds disappointed in his own horniness.

"Then I'll finish you off," I say, leading my head further down his body.

"Mmmm okay..." He moans out.

"You taste so good Styles." I didn't even think about my response before responding.

"Harry." I correct him.

"What do y-you mean?" I make him stutter by putting my tongue in his mouth.

"Call me by my name." My real name, "Please."

"You taste so good, Harry."

The way my name just fits into your mouth so perfectly makes me so horny. I want you to say it a million more times.

"Bend over, Harry." He whispers in my ear.

Ugh I feel my cock throb before I bend over in front of him.

His hard cock hits me from behind, sexiest guy I've ever or ever will meet.

___