please help

I stroll past Zayn passed out on the coach, he could sleep anywhere and everywhere if he wanted to, the sofa big enough to fit two people might I add.

I skip to the fridge to grab two cooled ciders for us, thinking about him still brings me the same butterfly feeling that I've always had. From the moment I laid my tired eyes on him I knew that he was gonna mean the world to me, and he's done more than that.

His blue eyes, small waist, sharp cheekbones. His smile. Fucking everything about him.

I'm awoken from my daydream to a shout in the direction of outside, screaming my first name.

I drop the can on the wooden floor, as I run in the direction of the lake, the alcohol hits the floor, exploding and flying across the room. I don't look back at the mess I've just made as I simply do not care of it.

I  through the grass, on my bare feet it's soft and cold. Remains from where it rained earlier go between my toes.

I look out into the darkness, standing at the edge of the lake looking in. A hand waves above the surface, just enough for me to see and decide a route.

He's drowning.

I dive into the river, the water engulfs my body as I try to swim, face first to find him. I try to shout for his name but am to much under the surface to swim back up.

I wish I took a bigger breathe as I hear him struggling, getting closer. Pushing myself to the fastest I can swim, his struggling stops. What once was screaming is now nothing, I reach him, his body lays on the lake floor. The mud around his sticks to his body as I try my best to pick his body up. I pull him up, gasping for air to fill my own lungs, his heavy body lays in my arms as I pull his to shore. I need him to live.

I try to stay optimistic as I cry out for Zayn, "Zayn!" I shout as the water now stays at my hips.

My thighs rub together as I pick his body up onto the wet grass next to the lake, I jump out, now leaning over his cold body. The mud nearly covering his face, he lies peacefully.

Tears run down my cheek as I cough any water that trapped in my lungs, to no response from Zayn I push his body in attempt to wake him up.

But failing massively.

"Louis, you are going to wake up!" I scream at him, "Fucking wake up! You're not dieing on me, Lou!" My tears fall onto his body, it's already cold. I lean onto his chest, listening to his breathe, he doesn't response. His h e art beat gone.

"NO! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING LOUIS!" My sadness turns into anger, punching him. Piercing his tough skin with my rockhard fists.

"Styles- what's happening and who's Harry?" Niall rubs his eyes, as I look up making eye contact with him.

"Get Zayn, and fucking hurry!" I lift his head up in attempt of getting the water out of his system, Niall turns away and runs to get Zayn.

"You idiot! I can't believe you Louis!" I scream at him, still shaking his body, "Wake the fuck up!" I cry out as Zayn runs to me.

"Styles, what's happening?" Zayn leans over us in the floor.

With tears in the corners of my eyes, I look up to him, my throat closed up, all I can muster is a small whisper, "Please help."

He falls to his knees, leaning his head onto his chest, hand on his neck. He removes his hand and lifts his head up, Niall bites his nails behind Zayn.

Zayn starts to pump up and down on his chest, counting each time between every go. He stops after a minute or two, I count the seconds as they pass. He plugs Louis' nose before going mouth to mouth with him, those lips.

The lips I kiss each morning, the lips that made me orgasm, the lips I watch perform everyday tasks, the lips I fell in love with.

The lips Zayn uses to breathe air into, to alive his corpse. I stutter under my breath, "Please make him be okay."

Zayn's body shakes as he lifts his head up, "No...No...No..." I shake my head as Zayn tries to avoid eye contact. I grab Louis' body, picking him up into my arms, his limbs limp, not enough blood left to circulate them. My tears fall onto his face, he's in a state of nothingness, he feels no emotions not even a slight smirk that always seemed to be attached to his lips. Letting them curve a bit, it's gone. He looks emotionless, for the first time.

Niall too shocked to move is stuck, standing as still as a statue, upright. He looks down at us, Zayn's head's in his hands, uncontrollably sobbing into them, while I cry into Louis' neck. What am I going to tell his sisters? What am I going to tell my mum? What am I going to do without him?

From the moment we practically met, we have spent every second together, how am I supposed to function without him. How am I supposed to live without him.

"I'll call an ambulance or something...." Niall's voice ghostly, in shock, mostly.

Someone who has been there for all the buttfucks of my life, gone. Just like that? Why did I have to be such an alcoholic. Why did I have to go grab a cider. A fucking cider! It's my fault he's dead! However much I hated myself before, I hate myself even more now. It's my fucking fault.

Zayn nodds, keeping looking down. I wonder how he's feeling in this state of nothingness, my emotions more numb then even, I just wanna stand up, letting is dead body roll of me so I can go inside to grab a cider, and successfully get one this time. But, I don't.

I stay with this body in my arms because this body means the most to m than anything in this cruel world, so I can't just let go.

Niall stumbles to the door in a haze, snot dripping from my nose as my crying doesn't get better. Niall's shaky voice is heard through the open doors, "Yes... Please help us..." Not seeming to cry but still stuttering.

"They'll be here in five... There's a police station round the corner." He stammers back to where we stay seated. "I think I'm gonna pass out..." Niall steps back, then forth loosing his balance.

I quickly, and carefully slip Louis out of my tired hands, before standing up as fast as I can, Niall slips and falls into my arms, I hold him under his arm pits. I feel his temperature to make sure he's okay, which he appears to be.

I silently panic, not having the will power to talk, I just wait for an ambulance to save me. And hopefully Louis.

~~