addicted, you could say

"Are you sure he's gonna show?" I ask Zayn nervously, picking at my fingertips and the skin around them.

"Louis?" Zayn chuckles to himself. Maybe it's an inside joke that I should be apart of not fucking Zayn.

"Yes Louis, who else?" I nearly shout back, well I have to. The music roars and the lights nearly blinding me. People gathered in groups ranging from different sizes.

"Oh yeah he's here." What.

"What? Where?"

"I last saw him in the bathroom." He chuckles, dancing to a newly released song. It sounds like all the other new songs at the moment.

"Well, I'm gonna go find the drugs, you wanna-"

"No, I'm alright." I bite back, waving Zayn away. In a way I am doing drugs, well if I find you then I'll be doing drugs. cause to me you are a drug, I'm obsessed, addicted you could say.

You're worse than any drug.

I look around, a sudden spike of hope in my system as I scan the party for your blue eyes.

~~

My jaw is tired when I first see you.

Sending the whole night meeting new people, drinking beer and sucking mouths with random guys and girls I found.

You stand, just in front of Niall, I lean on the doorway a little away, just far enough that I can't hear what you're saying.

I can't see your face but I could recognise that back from anywhere. You look good tonight, like really good. That turtle neck and those jeans skin tight I would take you on the floor right now if I had your consent.

Obviously bored of Niall, you spin around to face a couple snogging each other, I see the sadness in your eyes. I want to just walk up to you and hug you, your warm head nuzzling into my chest.

Thinking about how beautiful you were the last time I saw you, and how I saw your room and how much I love it.

Just as we're about to make eye contact a man suddenly bumps into you, he faces my way.

Liam Payne?

I hear your voice call out to the stranger, will I finally get to see why you have such a strong distaste over him?

"Oi mate watch the fuck where you're-" As Liam turns away to face you, I see the back of his head. Wearing a basic outfit tonight, he can do better. Just as you see him your sentence just stops.

You suddenly turn away, not wanting to give him your time, he calls out for you as I see your body in my view. Walking away.

"Louis wait-" He calls out for you, but you just ignore.

Why?

Why are you acting this way? I need to know, need to get into your head.

"Liam you-" You can't help but stutter, "You can't act like you didn't do anything!" You shout at him over the music, pulling your body to face him.

"Louis you need to get over this-" These words seem to effect you more than anything I've ever seen.

"No Liam, you need to learn how to leave me the fuck alone!" You shudder and the only thing I want you to do is feel better.

I start to slowly approach Liam, closer than ever, tapping on his shoulder lightly.

Quickly turning to face me, I see over his shoulder your vast escape to the door.

I need to speak to you before the night is over, "Hey Payno, didn't know you where gonna be here!" I say fake enthusiastically.

"You too! So how-"

"I'm so sorry mate I've gotta go but see you in school, soon!" I say, tapping his back with a fake smile. Only looking at you pulling the front door open behind him.

I run through the crowd of people, all of which stinking of alcohol at four in the fucking morning.

"Lou!" I shout for him, I need to see him. I need to hear your voice at me.

"Louis!" I grab onto your shoulder, your whole body already shaken up.

"I'm sorry mate but I need to get go-" You turns to me and my heart drops.

You've been drugged.

Out of his fucking mind he's not here, he's shaking and pupils are dilated. I stay with my hand on your shoulder, just seeing how long we can make contact for.

Your mood stays the same when realising who it is looking back at you.

"Styles, I don't have time for this-" I can tell how tired you are by how you're carrying yourself and your eyes being nearly red.

"Are you going home?" I try to offer you a warm smile, which you definitely take the wrong way.

I see the decisiveness in your face, deciding over whether you want me to know or not, "Yeah but I got to-" You mumble, looking away after flushing red.

Charm is what I need to swoon you over.

"That's perfectly splendid, I am too! Here, I'll accompany you home, I've also wanted to talk to you, darling." His face grows annoyed but I can only see you as gorgeous. My hand still on you for now, until you slowly realise it's there before removing it.

His attractive grasp hits mine pulling it off. Spinning a step away, onto the porch step.

~~

You can't seem to take your eyes of me and my body, but really avoiding eye contact. I wish you could hold more than 10 seconds of it, a dream it would be.

"So, Louis? You there mate?"

Continuing to question you for the rest of the journey to my house, not knowing that we live very similar roads.

Trying to force the answers out of him, he answers back with more. Which I find myself answering, endlessly.

~~

Never seeming more embarrassed over my living conditions I point at my house, my mum probably deeply asleep.

"This is mine." I point to a dull response.

I open my mouth to say a goodbye when the front door opens.

"Harry!" Way to out me mum.

Fuck no this isn't fucking happening.

It bursts open and my mum basically hangs from the frame of the door, I pull myself together and run up to help her, "What are you doing out of bed?"

I pull her into my side, my arm around her waist.

"Who's that?" She calls out, can she make this any worse? Are you fucking kidding me.

"That's just Lou, no need to worry." I look over my shoulder, he has a sharp smile over his face.

I pull her in closer taking her into the house and slamming as soon as possible, I don't need her to make this any worse for me.

I feel guilt on just shutting him out but I just can't stand the thought of you laughing at me.

"Handsome, good choice baby." She says stroking my cheek as I lay her into the bed.

"I really like this one, mum." I'm being extremely truthful.

The best I've ever met.

~~