home away from home

I roll over and am greeted with a mouth full of long, brunette hair. I spit it out before trying to sit up.

The room around me is bright, light the walls white and the room clean.

They're lined with books upon books ranging from originals, classics and ones I've never heard off. They stand upright in no specific order, it's more like controlled chaos.

Plants hang from every surface, who needs this many fucking plants.

I nudge Harry in the side, "Harry, you awake?"

He groans loudly, half asleep.

"Harry wake the fuck up!" I knock his side with more force this time.

"What! What's happening!" He pulls himself up and faces me.

How is he still hot when he's half asleep.

"Calm down, nothings happening," He lays back down, "No get the fuck back up, I need to go home."

He wraps his arm over my waist, pulling me in.

"No, let the fuck go man, you're making me look gay."

"What? We literally fucked twice yesterday." He looks up at me.

"Just let me go home please."

"I'm not stopping you, baby."

Ugh.

I remove myself from the sheets and slip on my jeans, leaving my shirt on.

Just before I leave the door, I peer inside. He looks so warm and comfortable in his bed. He's so big but his sheets make him look tiny. So smug and tiny.

Half of me wants to get back in and the other makes me want to go home.

Desicions desicions.

"Louis get the fuck back in this bed." he calls out, facing the window that looks out on the road below.

"How did you-"

"I feel your eyes watching me okay? Now get over here."

I tiptoe back over to the bed. The wooden floors frozen to my toes.

"Get your jeans off."

~~

"Hello...."

Startles me, a whisper down my ear wakes me up.

I feel Harrys strong arm around me, but the voice isn't coming from that direction, it's from infront of me.

"Oh my god, mom get the fuck out!" Harry nearly jumps out of the bed. I'm half asleep, not even able to process what's going on.

"Whats wrong Harry? Introduce me to your girlfriend!"

You what?

"Mom, you've met him. His name is Louis." He's sat up in the bed, now pointing at me.

I rub my eyes from the sleep that I can feel in the corners.

"Nice too meet ya." I look between him and his mom.

"Mhm, you're voice is scarily deep for a lady darlin'."

"I-"

"He's not a woman mum." Harry looks down, disappointed in his mom. I face him and hand him a reasurring smile. Man do I feel bad. I rub his thigh softly.

"Mum come on, let me put you back to bed."

He stands up and grabs her softly, walking her too her room.