from the dining table

"Anybody up here?-" Zayn interrupts our kiss by tapping on the glass from the roof, I pull my body as far as I can get away from him, turning too Zayn with a chrimson face.

"Oh shit- Hey lads, are you not cold?" He climbs out the small hatch, a beer residing in his hand, most likely hammered.

"Not with Louis here, he's like my own personal heated blanket." His smile reflects as he speaks too Zayn.

"I would so join you guys if it wasn't this cold, come on in. You can stay the night. I think- haven't asked mum yet." Harrys hand reaches out for me, helping me up. I wouldn't be able too balance on the tiles without.

"Sick." Harry says, as we wait for Zayn too wobble back down the ladder.

~~

We stand in the hallway, peering into the bathroom. Zayn brings all his stomach back into the bowl, I rub my eyes as Niall laughs behind us.

"You had too much Zayn-" He bursts out laughing, Harry tries too keep his stomach in, I rub his arm as he stratches it, clearly dieing for a drink.

"Do you wanna go get some coke." My fingers burn, feeling naked without a cigarette between them.

He side eyes me, clearly confused, "Coca cola, stupid. Like I'm gonna offer you cocaine."

"Oh, would love that-" He smiles down at me, immediately turning away from the sight infront of us of Zayn struggling.

We face the stairs leading to the downstairs, the darkness from the underneath scares me, I turn too Niall, "How do you live in this house." He turns too me, still laughing uncontrollably.

"I don't know- we're high most the time so all I know is that it looks cooler when you're tripping."

Fair enough.

I step down the stairs, Harry next too me. The sound of Zayn struggling in the bathroom bounces of the tiles and into the hallway, where it ricochets into our ears on the golden steps.

His gasps and gags slowly start too phase out as we enter the kitchen, it looks a lot different at night.

The house is big, but confusing, as most big houses are. When you step in there's a downstairs space, a wide area consisting of no furniture but a staircase that leads up too the bedrooms. If you turn right there's a door that stays permanently open that leads too the kitchen and sitting room. Plants hang from shelves and the sofas are blue and green. The kitchen is open planned and white, very white. Clean aswell, from the dinning table you can see the whole kitchen, it's glass and see through.

The darkness that surrounds us fades away as I open the fridge too look for coke, I know from experience that they always have a bottle, always.

"Boys! I didn't know you lads where here!" I'm greeted with a smiling Ms. Malik as I turn around too look for a glass.

"Did Niall not tell you?" I call out, forgetting too greet her.

"Tell me what sweetie, here-" She grabs the coke bottle out of my hand, and walks towards a cabinet. Softly opening it too reveal glasses all of the same make, "You too are so much better than my boys, they would have gone for the gin straight away if it was out on the counter like this." She puts it back in a cabinet, just too high for her finger tips too reach, she steps on her tip toes before pushing it in slightly.

"That we were staying the night," I smile, taking a seat at the dining table.

"We can leave if it's too much of an inconvenience m'lady-" Harry charms his way into making her smile as she hands him the glass.

"Of course not lads, here, how about I go make a bed on the floor as you two decide whos sleeping on which. There's a double bed n the guest room, but there's enough room on the floor for another." She smiles through her teeth before wondering off.

"Still looking a million bucks, Trisha!" Harry calls out as we hear her heels click up the stairs.

I look at my jeans through the glass, I hear Harrys boots click clack over too where I'm sitting.

"I shouldn't have told her we were together, then she would have let us share a bed. Sorry, and for my forgiveness, I will take the floor-"

~~

"Why did I fucking offer." He whispers under his breath.

We stand in the guest room at the end of the corridor, we look down at a blanket and a singular pillow laying on the floor infront of our feet. The blanket is supported by nothing underneath, except the hard wood floors. Most likely cold aswell. The blanket is folded over, trying too look as presentable as possible.

"So, how does it look boys, who's sleeping where?" Ms. Malik calls out from next too us, smiling at her creation.

"It looks that good that I think I'll have to rip my clothes of right now and jump in." Harry smiles.

"Someone's a little cheeky," She smiles, "Well, have a good night boys and don't be staying up too late." She turns on her stiletto before strutting out of the room, her voice being heard through the paper thin walls.

"Jesus, Zayn! Look a the mess you made in the toilet come here and-"

"Mum! No use, lads asleep already!" Niall calls back from his room.

"Night then," He pulls his shirt of over his head before sitting on the ground. He pulls the blanket over his body, "Before you get in, turn the light of will you, doll."

I nodd, switching the light off then making my way over too the bed, the street lights shine in through underneath the blinds.

I rap my cold body up in the duvet, boy is this nice.

Nialls laugh haunts me due too it being engrained into my skull from him laughing for that long period off time, I hear Harrys heavy breathing but no cars outside the window. For the first time ever I miss having his warm body around me. He must miss me too, he must.

I try too rock myself asleep but the thought off him laying on the hardwood floor sickens me deeply, I still end up nodding off to the sound of his breathing.

~~