remembered

"Wanna come round ours later then?" He stands at the doorstep of my house as I take my shoes of my feet. I caught him walking down the the road earlier, on the way to your house.

I invited him in and now he's obviously invited me round, "Again, Zayn? You've invited me round like everyday, you must really like me or somet." I chuckle, shutting the door behind him.

"I love you man, like I just think you bring a new found light in the room that was never there before." I rub my eyes as I yawn, after the party last night I went to work, early for the morning shift.

You don't even know the amount of old men that come in before work in the morning, for a quick handy by a young man before work.

"Well, that's my charm on people." I check the clock that hangs on the wall next to the fridge, it's like 11 o'clock, or 12 it's confusing to read, "Tea?"

"No, I best be off, you're coming though right? If not there's no point in going to Louis'-"

"Wait that's why you're going to Louis'? To invite him?" I bite back, resting my head on the dining table.

"Yeah, and to return his phone."

"So Louis is coming?" I ask, looking up to him.

"Most likely."

"Alright, I'll text you if I can make it."

"Yes Styles, I love you!!" He hops around in the fridge light, looking for something to eat.

"Get some rest though mate," He pats my back before walking away, I'm so thankful he doesn't question everything."

"Bye, babe." I shout just before the door slams, I shut my eyes for just a second.

~~

Fuck fuck fuck.

A pool of drool sits on the table next to me, I pull my arms of the table and bring my back into a slouch. It aches from the uncomfortable position I made it stay in for- I look at the clock. An hour? Ouch.

I check my phone that hangs out my pocket, 15 missed calls and 8 new texts from Zayn. I quickly call him back, my mum snores through the ceiling.

"Hello?" I whisper down the mike.

"Where the fuck are you!? You said you'd come! Louis is gonna arrive any minute now babe!" I pull the phone away from my ear, as I rub my eyes.

"Sorry, can you pick me up?" I push my chair out of the table, it shrieks on the wooden floor.

"Mate-"

"Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"Ugh only cause I can hear that you just woke up, be there in five."

I may walk a lot but not right now.

"Yes thank you, love you!"

~~

My head pounds as I suck on my beer bottle like a baby, Niall goes on and on about his new girlfriend as I wait for the doorbell to ring and for you to appear in the doorway.

"Yeah she sounds lovely," I say looking at the cast of characters that surround us, only half paying attention.

"What a smoke show," Zayn calls out from a few seats away from us.

"Her or Louis?" Niall calls out, does he like him? Does he like him that much he told his own brother?

"Tough. Very tough, but I'll have to go with Louis." He smile to himself, for fuck sake, "Speak of the devil and he arrives." A high pitch sound comes from downstairs, Zayn jumps to feet and seems to sprint out the door.

Not a single person bats an eye, but I do, I look behind me, splitting the drapes and watching you wait at the door.

Excitement bubbles in my body as I squeal to myself on getting to see...you. In your clothes. Doing what you enjoy. When you want to enjoy it.

Crack.

~~

I stare at him and his amazing body, analysing his face once again, never bored of his gorgeous structure that calling a 'face' would be to disrespectful.

He looks around and watches the boring people around us, look at me, my eyes scream, look at me. I want you to look at me. Appreciate me appreciating you. Please.

But, his empty expression unreadable, to the point where I have to look away, at Zayn. where I meet his eyes and make an unoccupied response.

"Nirvana? Would be nice?" I say, looking down at Niall, his eyes blue a pretty blue but not as godly as your blue eyes.

"I would so go gay for you, Styles." He whispers while looking up at me then turning back to his phone, "I'm so glad your gay cause my girlfriend would break up with me in a millisecond for a chance with you." A bit of relief is hidden in his voice, I might not mention that Jennifer Aniston was my sexual awakening.

~~

Watching him get high makes me as hard as the rocks biceps, the way his pink tongue licks up the left over white powder on the surface nearly makes me need to restrain myself.

Ignoring the fact that Zayn sits on your lap, and you clearly enjoy his choice in seating, I stare at your face harder than I've ever stared at anything.

You look as if you could just fall asleep right then and there, I call out.

"Oi, Lou don't go falling asleep on me," I smirk at you, so you turn to face me.

"Fuck off Harry, let me get high in peace." You scoff right back in a sly tone.

No you did not just do that, you did not just say my name. You did not just out me like that in front of a new group of friends in a new school and the way it rolled of your tongue nearly made me go as a rock. Have you been thinking about it, thinking about me and my name? Have I been on your mind?

"Wait, who's Harry?" I want to shoot Niall when he says that from next to me. I go to respond

"Well Niall I-"

But your mouth interrupts me-

"Harry? Niall? Dude I think you're going deaf maybe that' one of the side effects, when you get high." You lay back in your chair, acting like you just saving my life was nothing. You sit still, contempt. All I wanna do right now is pray to you and thank you and beg for me to owe you something because what you just did was better than anything anyone has ever done for me.

I somehow tune out Niall's response but suddenly everyone jumps up out of there seats, so I do so to.

The seats on the bed are taken, next to you so I opt for second best, next to Zayn. We lean our backs against his wall in unison, I smile to myself over the dumbest things like how you look to check who was next to you.

Zayn reaches over my body, grabbing the remote, I whisper a sly comment into his ear making him chuckle.

As they all make conversation I can't get my eyes of you, as taking whatever that was looking at anything else in the room is boring, but when my eyes are laid on you they sparkle in the light.

"Take a picture, Styles it lasts longer." You say, I didn't even know it was aimed at me until you said my name. The name that I wish you didn't have to use, but it's safer this way. i smile in remember some of the first words I uttered your way, take a picture, it lasts longer, we have an inside joke. You remembered.