love louis

"If you leave now, you'll make it in time for 3rd period." I shove my shoes on my feet as he watches.

"No, I'm spending the day with you, no matter what." He leans against the banistar, I sit on the carpet.

"Ugh, you really are close minded haz." I grab his hand, getting it too my feet.

My backpack sits on the ground as I write a note, Harry just silently watches.

I'm sorry to tell you like this but, for the time being I will be staying at Styles'. I have a change of clothes and some other shit in my bag but It's not perminant just for the time being. I love you all so much and you will see me soon, I'll give you Styles' address in person, just for privacy reasons. Maybe you can visit sometime, love Louis.

I place the biro back on the table next to the letter. I try my best not too cry while picking my bag up off the ground.

"You don't have too do it like this Louis," He looks up at me after reading the letter.

"It's for the best, mate."

I shut the door behind us, "Shit you brought the car." We approach it as Harry unlocks it.

"Yeah, well I didn't want you too have to walk." He opens the door for me.

"Ugh you're so fucking soft."

He chuckles before slamming the car door shut and walking around the car, getting in the driver seat.

~~

"Can you see my bruises in this shirt?" I spin around, modelling the shirt for him.

We get ready for the party in his room, unlike me, he makes his bed in the morning. He sits at his desk, sketching in his notebook. He looks up at me as I spin around stupidly.

"Uh It's only a highschool party darling, but too answer your question. Yes, you can." He stands up, revealing his outfit.

His black jeans match his black blazer, underneath is a red shirt, it's unbuttoned and shows his chest. A gold cross necklace hangs from his neck, it shines in the light above us.

"Yeah well you look all fancy," I pull my shirt over my head and grab a tank top, "Anyway, I think the bruises look bad ass, might as well show 'em off you know."

I look up, into the mirror behind Harry. It shows my white tank top accompanied with a pair of black jeans, fresh, clean clothes. Of my own.

"People are gonna think-"

"Since when have I given a fuck about what other people think Haz." I smile at my own refelction as he nodds away.

"Alright, let's say bye to mum and then you can text Zayn that we're on our way." He claps his hands together.

"You text him, while I say bye too your mum."

"Why can't you?" He taps his chelsea boots on the wooden floors.

"Cause I don't have a phone? I thought you new this?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"What?"

"Harry i haven't had a phone this whole time? Did you not realise mate?"

"You know what, I didn't realise. Honestly." His facial expression slightly comical.

"Here," I extend my arm towards him, "You say bye to your mum and I'll phone Zayn."

"Righty-o," He hands me the phone before skipping away.

As he shuts the door behind him, I take a seat at his desk while the phone rings.

I flick through his notes, all unbelievably amazing. Pictures of his mum, him, Zayn and other people I've never seen before. Some pictures of the same people reoccure.

As I make it too the end, I spot one of a boy lieing in bed, eyes closed, legs sprawled out everywhere. His hair is messy and his shirt is revealing his stomach. As I look closer, I recognise that hair, those arms and short legs.

Me? He really drew-

"Styles! how are ya?"

"It's Louis mate," I shut the sketch book hopefully he won't mind.

"Hey mate! You on ya way!?" Zayn screams through the phone.

I move it away from my ear before responding, "Yeah yeah."

"Is your lad coming?" I hear people in the background laughing away.

"Yeah, we're actually on the way now."

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit!"

He hangs up after a goodbye and I jump too my feet, skipping out the room and down the stairs.

"Come on Haz!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs, he quickly shouts back as I grab my shoes.

~~