five foot ten

After the equivalent of being chased out of his room, I walk down the road, to school. I do the opposite as look forward to it, all the classrooms are dark and gloomy and the teachers want more than anyone can fucking offer.

They hate teenagers so why the fuck are they teachers.

My mind buzzes, probably due to the fact of what Louis has just told me, well what I learned from our quick chat. He really is the dream, his bedroom makes perfect sense with scribbles similar to the ones that occupy his hands on his light walls.

But what I really want to know why he hates Liam so much, he seems like a nice genuine guy, so why does Louis have this stigma around him.

From a man that stands five foot ten, he definitely effected you more than it should have. And I hate that, maybe he broke your heart or something in primary. I need to know who this guy really is.

and fast.

I feel a moisture in the air, hitting the back of my head. It starts light but grows heavier as I continue to the end of your road, It heavily attacks me, like the heavens above are against me.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, covering it with my hand.

"Hello?" I hear at the other end.

"Hey mate, it's Styles- I was wondering if you could give me a ride. It's pouring it down and I'm still not recovered from the drinks last night," It's true, my head pounds harder than the rain on the street.

"Of course, where are you?"

~~

My knee won't seem to stop bouncing as the people enter the field, I watch them as they walk past not caring about them. I look for your face in the crowd but seem to miss it. Their hair all wet, but not a single one doesn't wear a coat. I know you wouldn't wear one, you don't have one.

I eventually give up looking when the flow of people start to decrease, but you didn't leave my mind all day. You still walk around in my mind, in a calm forest.

Deer's run past and you laugh with all your teeth as they barely dodge, making you stumble back falling on your ass. An ass I could study all day and pay more attention then French, never getting bored of the sight.

I would never get tired of you if you gave me a chance Lou, just a small small chance. Like the one you gave Zayn yesterday, I want to lie in bed after a warm shower with you and smile as the beads drop onto my white bed sheets.

Our conversation replays in my mind at lunch, replaying the parts that you looked into my eyes. I try not to make myself hard in front of all these people at the table but it's really fucking difficult.

"Styles? Babe, your missing your mouth with that water." She laughs at my attempt of sipping the water from my bottle due to you plaguing my thoughts that much I forget how to do basic human functions.

"Looks like I need some help then," I smile, looking at her next to me, she lifts up her small pedicured hands to my face, wiping the water from my chin. If I was into woman I could so easily have her, but I'm not so I won't.

Fuck, I've forgotten her name.

"Leave some Styles for the rest of us, Diana." Zayn squawks at her from the other side of the table, bingo. Diana.

"I agree, Diana. I think it's Zayn's turn for me," I wink at him, he chuckles at my energy match. We're quite similar, what I struggle to see if what you see in him and not me.

What does he have that I don't?

~~

"Wanna come back round ours?" Zayn and Niall perch their arms on the wall I walk past, I stop in my tracks, pulling my headphones out that fast my ears nearly come of with them.

"Uh yeah- what about Louis though?" Maybe it'll be awkward if I'm just there, last time it was really fun with your witty comments.

"Mate, he obviously doesn't want to be here otherwise he would." Zayn leans to me, "Anyway, forget about him, I got the goods." He jingles a bag in my face before quickly shoving it in his coat pocket, in fear of it getting damp from the never ending rain.

How could I just 'forget' about you, I want you to be here. Ever since yesterday I want to know everything about you I can't just fucking 'forget' Zayn.

"We have this new type of beer in our house aswell, like dad's friends with this guy who makes beer- come on Styles!" Niall complains, whining at the shake of my head.

I feel rude just leaving  my mum at home by herself so much, It's a really shitty thing to do.

"Boys I would love-"

"NO! Please come mate, please." Niall pleads almost like a beg, I eventually through the towel in and nodd. Hopping over the small fence and following them to the car.

~~

"Oh It's you again," The man smiles, his wife clearly nowhere to be seen in this massive house. I bet she's gorgeous, as Zayn is so fucking hot.

"Yes sir- I heard there's a new beer?" I smile back, shaking his big hand with mine.

"Yes! Over here mate." He leads us to another kitchen table, this one by the fridge. Niall kicks off his shoes by the door, skipping over to the fridge.

"Niall's never been a fan of beer- but you aren't supposed to be drinking this lads, your only 16-17. Legal age is 18-"

"Yeah and mum would love to know about-"

"Actually, help yourselves and I'll be upstairs." He spins around after giving him the stink eye.

"Bro you know what I could watch right now," I say, picking up the closest crate to me.

"What could you watch?" Zayn asks, grabbing two lighter boxes, starting to walk down to the basement.

"The matrix trilogy, that would hit so good. After we smoke up the place can we watch it?" I smile to myself thinking about you lying your head on my chest while watching the same trilogy.

"Whatever you want Styles, we have more and better beer in the cooler in the basement if you hate this new beer so much," He laughs at Niall struggling to run with a solid eight ciders in his grasp.

~~