happier than ever

For the following hours, things are at peace. My sisters chat and giggle at all of Harrys jokes, I gossip with Anne about all the dumb shit I've done. Me and Harry kiss is the kitchen and dance too music, destracting Lottie, while she fails too make dinner for us all. The twins and Fizz laugh away at our immaculate dancing skills.

"Louis you need some dancing lessons, my dear." Now that he's around new people, he has to charm off the roof.

"Maybe you could teach me, considering your job an' all." I whisper in his ear, as he tries too spin me around.

His face goes a shade of crimson, I'm sure.

"Lottie, You nearly done, we're famished, dear." He turns away from me, letting go off my body. I nearly face plant the kitchen tiles. Leaving the twins to laugh out, loudly. I smirk at them as they continue, drinking juice that they brought from home. Knowing that we wouldn't have any.

"Nearly, Styles. Also, that charm may work on Louis but it-" I watch from the floor, as she tries too respond, but nearly faints in front of me, "Wow- your eyes are-"

I stand up in time, too catch her from her fake fainting act.

"Never made eye contact with him before have ya, sis." The twins laugh as I assist her to her chair, "Also, I know you did that cause you're too lazy to finish the goddamn meal." She sends me a smirk as I walk back into the kitchen.

"Looks like I'll finish it." I tap his back and step into driving seat of the journey too a gourmet dish.

~~

"Louis, this tastes like crap." Lottie, takes one bite and decides something is a certain way.

"I think it's lovely," Harry says, stroking my back front the seat next too me, "But I can't eat this." He pushes it away.

The twins, play with their food and use their spoons as a poking device, Fizz just smiles and ignored the existence of my creation, and Anne, well Anne is just drinking water too fills herself up so she doesn't have too eat it.

"Come on lads, it's not that bad." I grab my spoon, and place it in the bowl, collecting the tiniest bit of dinner on my cutlery and shove it in my mouth. The taste isn't how I thought it would be, a lot worse actually.

"How can you fuck up soup Louis?" Lottie crosses her arms and pouts.

"If you don't like my soup you can stick it up your-"

"Hey! Language! and also come on Lou, she's just being honest."

"So you're taking her side? Why don't you just fuck her instead then." I place the spoon back next too my bowl, severely disappointed in myself.

"Well I think it's clear that we have the same type, Lou. Considering what happened with Liam. You always act like the victim, hey! how about you get over it!"

I push my chair out of the table, grabbing mine and Harrys bowls with me. I stomp to the kitchen and place them in the dishwasher, I stomp back too the table, grabbing the last few and tramping to the dishwasher once again, shoving them in.

I stand over the sink, breathing over it as I try too calm myself down. None of my family know what happened with Liam, only Harry. The comments they make fucking hit deep, without them knowing. Harry walks up behind me, I hear the girls in the kitchen whispering over something.

He stands behind me stroking my back, what a wimp- is all I think about myself.

"I'm sorry Lou, I've been such a shitty person and-"

I turn around towards him, my anger under control now, I move his hand away from me, "Don't worry about it." I walk back over too the table, sitting down in the same chair.

"You can have him if you want Lot, he's not by boyfriend or anything." I smile up at her, catching Anne's eye, she sits next too her.

"All this over soup! I love you Louis, but my gosh." She smiles down at the table. There's a comfort knowing that I'm enough for Anne, she loves me.

"You getting tired mum?" Harry stands over her, hand on her shoulder, "Here, let's take you too bed." He grabs under her armpit.

I stand up and saunder over too him, grabbing her other arm, helping her up.

"I can walk, darlings." She ushers us off her, but we stay by her sides. Making sure she's balanced before she tries too walk.

"Say good bye too the Tomlinson's, mum." He points too my sisters.

"Oh dear, please come and see me soon girls, you're all so lovely! And pretty." She grips Phoebes cheek, and strokes it softly before plodding along too the stairs.

"Bye girls," Harry outstretches his body as all my sisters fill his arms, in one big hug.

The twins wave as he catches up too his mum, slightly helping her up the stairs.

"Come on girls," Fizz, places her two hands on the twins' backs, before reaching over and giving me a hug, "Bye Lou!" She walks towards the front door.

I stand next too Lottie as they slowly exit, leaving us in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Lottie, it's just, not too excuse my actions but the last days have been hard on me, with mum and shit happening last night. I love you and I'm sorry that I'm like this sometimes."

My grown sister stands in front of me, hair long, eyelashes done up. She really has grown up, we grew up together, the last thing I want is for me too ruin our relationship over the stupid captain of my schools football team.

"I love you too Louis, this was fun. I'll have too bring the girls again." She smiles at the thought of our sisters.

"If you wanna come over sometime, just you. I think Styles would adore that." I hug her over her shoulder, she pats my back.

It's weird going from seeing her everyday, too avoiding her calls in case someone who isn't her is on the other line.

"I'd love that."

She walks too the door, waving a final time and shouting up the stairs, "Bye babe!" She slams the door on the way out, running up to the girls who stand on the pavement outside.

I skip up the stairs, peering into Anne's room, Harry sits over her, holding her hand. Singing quietly too her like nobodies listening.

These people are my family now, and it brings me comfort in that.

I walk past after shutting the door slightly, too our room. My stuff stands on the dresser, my clothes hang on hooks on doorknobs, my books stand proudly next too Harrys. The bed in the same state as I left it yesterday.

I hop in, fluffing my pillow up and bringing the duvet over my neck, the sun slightly shining in. I feel my tired eyes shut, as I drift off to the land of slumber, happier than ever.

~~