the Moses

"Louis?"

He pulls me more further and further.

I try to turn to face the person calling my name.

"Harry? Harry!"

He's occupied behind the bar, pouring a drunk a drink. He meets my eye and puts down the bottle immediately. His skin shines with what seems to be a body glitter.

He looks like a god, standing in a tight uniform paired with his long hair dangling just over his structured shoulders. His legs reveal themselves when he struggles to get through the crowd.

Running over to us, Rick still pulling me, I try to use my heels to stop him, pushing against his strength. And failing.

"Louis!" He calls out again.

Rick seems to pick up the pace, as soon as Harry starts catching up.

"Louis you want this- you want me too fuck you."

"No I fucking don't Rick." No matter what I try to say he doesn't stop.

I hear footsteps running up from behind me.

A metre away from the elevator Harry jumps in front of him. Stopping him directly in his path.

"Move mate, We've got a place to be-"

Rick suddenly release my wrist, his sweaty hand leaves a trail of sweat on my arm.

He swaze back and takes a lunge forward, swinging at Styles, pounding him in the left cheek. I wince as Harry nearly falls.

Harry takes a second to ground himself before punching him in his eye two times harder than before.

I feel shitty just standing, observing so I step to the left, now standing next to Harry.

"Louis help me-"

Rick calls out, smiling at me.

My anger rushes to my fist, the urge to swing at him hits me. I raise my fist before pounding it into his nose, I hear the crack of his nose before lifting my foot to boot him in the balls immediately making him fall to the ground, covering his groin. Blood drenches out of his nose.

I turn around, the elevator door opens just in time for me to step in, Harry steps after me. Leaving him with a black eye and broken nose.

"Get out you pervs." Harry looks over at the two men watching us.

They do as he asks.

~~

As soon as the door shuts I sit on the ground of the lift, I curl my legs into my chest.

"Louis?" He crouches down next to me.

I silently try too control my emotions while breathing into my arms.

"How did you find out I worked here? What are you even doing here?" His voice soft and silky, it's a lot nicer than Ricks, I've missed it.

I pass the sheet of paper to him from my pocket.

"Shit, you really wanted too find me so you went to my mom? That's dedication."

I scoff.

"How did you even get a job in a bar at our age?" I look up, my cheeks feel raw.

"I don't work in a bar Louis."

I turn to face him. Tear drops continue to hang from my lips, I try to steady my breathing.

"I work at the Moses."

"I don't know what the Moses is-"

"It's a strip club. A gay one."