stupid nicknames

"Louis-wait"

I can not believe this is happening.

"Liam you- you can't just act like you didn't do anything!"

I turn to face him, I do need to catch my breath from nearly running to the front door.

"Louis you need to get over this-" Liam smiles down at me.

His innocent, innocent eyes nearly kill me.

 Just looking at him makes me feel as if I'm suffocating. I do not need this right now.

"No Liam, you need to learn how too leave me the fuck alone!" 

The world slows down and time stops, the blasting music fades out and i can hear my heart beat. Beating fast with rage. My breath trying to catch.

My fists clench together and I could strangle someone. and Liams neck looks really stanglable right now.

Liams smile never fades.

It fucking infuriates me.

He opens his soft mouth, ready to argue when a hand taps on his shoulder.

He spins around.

The music and lights hit me again. People suddenly start to reappear out of what seems like thin air.

This is my time to escape. 

I run to the door. A clear path forms in my brain like it's made for me. The music starts to fade away as I move further and further away from the jukebox. 

 I can run home. Easy peasy.

"Lou!" A deep voice catches my attention, I recognise it but I can't seem to rememeber who it belongs too. The voice comes from behind me. 

I don't have time for him. whoever he is. 

The path ahead to the front door feels like it's getting further and further away. What the fuck is this?

"Louis!" A hand grabs my full shoulder. It seems to be big enough to grope it. Completely stopping in my tracks.

"I'm sorry mate but I need to get go-" I turn to meet this guy in the eye when I register who it is.

Styles.

"Styles I don't have time for this-"

"Are you going home?" He smiles at me. Dimples extremely prominant. His long hair covers his eyes and most of  his face. He needs to cut it, or brush it atleast.

"Ummm," the decision whether to tell him where I'm going crosses my mind briefly, "Yeah but I got to go-"

"That's perfectly splendid, I am too! Here, I'll acompany you home, I've also wanted to talk to you, darling." He smiles. It feels like he's from old England by the way he speaks. Girls find him charming. Me however, arrogant.

"Ugh, okay. But you are not slowing me down." Slowly noticing that he still has his hand placed on my shoulder. 

I remove it before stepping away from him.

His faces beams, I can feel it from behind. It's gross how happy he is. 

~~

His heavy boots clonk the pavement as he walks next to me. His fashions sense is quite different to mine; quite different to anyone I know. 

His tall, slim figure is met with tight dark skinny jeans that meet his ankles, brown chelsea boots cover his feet. I've never worn a pair of them and I don't think I ever will.