his wet tounge

"Ima go get more beers." Zayn smiles, rubbing my thigh then using it as a stabilizer.

As he gets up, Niall calls out from next to me.

"Yeah I need a shit hahahha." He gets up by himself and they leave the room together.

Leaving me and Styles. Alone. With a passed out red head in the corner.

"Well that was too much information." I take a drag of my cig. I love Niall but boy does he overshare.

"Lewis, we really need to speak." He looks at me, I really don't have the effort to look back at him.

"First of it's Louis, and secondly no we really don't." I go to twist out my fag when, he stops me.

He grabs my hand and removes the cigarette out of it. He moves over to me, closeing the gap between us, where Zayn once sat. I look up at him and lock eyes with him.

Whether it's the drugs thinking or not my eyes feel happy when I gaze into his.

They look greener than ever. Beautifuller than ever.

Before I knew he was hot, but his annoyingness over-ruled it. I guess due to my high state of mind I forget how annoying he really is.

"Yes we do. Why do you hate Liam and how do you know my name?" He stares into my soul, examining the last parts of me that I didn't know could be examined.

"Well- Oi shut up Mickeys on. He's my favourite," I turn away from Styles and face the television. Shameless still playing in the back ground.

"Lou please tell-"

"Harry! Can you leave me the fuck alone. I'm high out of my mind and-" I turn to look at him. To shout at him.

I'm met with his deep gaze, he lifts his hand up to my cheek and wraps his fingers around it. I let myself just melt into his soft, warm palms. I've been craving human interraction for the longest time. I'm extremely touched deprived.

I scooch myself closer to him, I never let myself do anything reckless. So.

Fuck it.

I look down at his lips, round and pink. They look soft and tasty. His teeth are white and shiny. His mouth. Looking like that. Should be illegal.

I lean in, he does aswell.

"Louis?"

"Mhm.." Paying to much attention to his lips rather when what he's saying.

"Can I kiss-"

I press my warm mouth against his, His lips are mouth watering. He doesnt rush to use his tounge. So I make the move instead.

He slowly slips his wet tounge into my mouth, i feel his smile on his face. My shut eyes explode with colour, as he battles his tounge against mine.

He whimpers my name quietly.

Shit.

I feel my trousers tighten around my crotch, Fuck. Me.

He twists his tounge around mine  and eventually pushing it down my throat. Faster than me, which turns me on even more.

I slowly peek my eyes open, he still has his closed.

Good.

i look down at my crotch, trying to make sure that my dick isnt propped up like a popsicle.

Which it is.

Shit.

I don't want Styles knowing that I'm turned on by him.