an opening door

Considering I'm new to the whole friendship with Zayn thing I've decided i need to dress to fucking impress.

My hair brushed up and smelling like roses and elderflowers. My mirror hangs on the wall by one single nail. You can tell it's old due to the crack running sharply across it. 

 I stare deeply into my bloodshot eyes, an hour before i was still in bed. My hair a warm chocolate brown, my lips full and pink. I lick them and smile. 

I inspect my outfit, my black turtle neck sweater reaching adams apple, the material thick and warm. Looking further down at my legs and my black trousers tight to my skin, also warm. 

I have been to many, many parties but none like this one. The ones I've been too where mostly illegal gatherings under bridges but, hey-ho there's always time to start fresh.

Today could really make an impact for my social status, good or bad. 

Tonight could really be seen as an opening door, to being popular. Or just having friends atleast.

I go to slip on my shoes when my phone chimes. I jump up quickly, has it ran out of battery already? 

-1 new notification-

Did I just get a text! That's never happened before!

It reads:

-I'm outside x-

My whole body seems to smile when i realise it's from Zayn, I've never recieved a text from someone except the word 'K'.

It feels like a fever dream.

I sprint down the stairs and throw on a jacket before realising i forgot my shoes.

~~

"Hey Louis!" 

Zayn smirks as i jump in his car, its quite big and very clean. The outside is silver and quite shiny.

This boy can look after a car better than i look after my bedroom.

"Hey, do you want me to take off my shoes?" I ask, looking down at my muddy converse. These shoes are my favourite (and my only) pair of shoes. i wear them everyday, without fail.

 They are black and fit me perfectly, I have quite petite feet. They're one of my many flaws. Wearing them feels illegal in his car.

"What? No! Of course not" He speeds down the road effortlesssly, and takes a sharp turn when we get to the end of it. Just then I realise Nialls lieing in the back.

"Whats wrong with him?" I whisper pointing back at the boy. He looks extremely pale, almost sickeningly.

"He pre-gamed to hard I guess." Zayn laughs and looks back at him in the rearview mirror.

This party is going to be amazing.

~~

I want to go home. 

I cross my legs and stare at my phone screen.

-1:32am-

Considering we've only been here for 2 hours or so, it feels as if i have been here all my life.

The bathroom I'm currently resided in is the same size as my room and its filled with gold furniture and plants. It's nice I guess but the sound of the party taking place next door really ruins it.

Every now and then, a couple knocks on the door and I have to awkwardly shout.

"Occupied!" 

I'm not really 'occupying' the bathroom I'm just sitting in there waiting to get a text saying 'we're leaving.' But, I know that'll never come.