Chapter 1 - Bonding

10 hours ago

10 hours ago........

It was a very dark night in a lonely street where there were no people walking around. The night is full of silence and beauty of the nature. Until there was someone running away from a gang whose were holding sharp knives. The person was ran out of breath and decided to hide somewhere in order to escape from the gang. The gang get confused as the person they were trying to catch suddenly disappeared.

They were searching everywhere and going to another street. By this chance, the person started to run again and went to a opposite street. At that moment, there was a screaming sound coming somewhere and there were no people heard it.

After few minutes, the gang showed up again, but this time their clothes and their knives was covered with bloods. They were very happy that their task was successful and went to have a celebration. At last, the lonely night filled again with silence and there was nothing going on.

8.00 am

It is a very bright morning and birds start to sing with their chipping sound. The sunshine shines so bright that a woman woke up with a sleepy face. It is none other than our cutie pie, Sivaangi. She yawns and gets up from the bed to get fresh up. After taking baths, she goes to the living hall and see her best friend Pavithra watching television.

Pavithra: Hey Sivu, what a surprise. You woke up so early.

Sivaangi: It's not like that, Pavithra. I just woke up all of a sudden. That's it.

Pavithra: Anyway, you are lucky that today is the starting of our one month holiday from college. Or else you will be so tense up to get ready to college.

Sivaangi: You're right. I even forgot about that. Now that our exams is over, we should hang out and have some fun out there. It is very boring to lock ourselves in this house and do nothing.

Pavithra: We are just in time for that. Let's eat our breakfast and start our fun time. What do you say?

Sivaangi: Yes, I'm so excited for that. Come, let's have our.......wait a minute, you didn't eat yet?

Pavithra: No, I was waiting for you to wake up so we can eat together.

Sivaangi : Awwwww, how sweetu. No matter what you do, you will make sure that you don't want to do it alone, even having breakfast. I Love You, Pavithra.

Pavithra: Hahahahaha, I Love You too, cutie pie. Come, let's eat breakfast before it gets cold.

Sivaangi and Pavithra had their breakfast and they were ready to hang out.

Pavithra: Ready, Sivaangi?

Sivaangi: Yes, off we goooooooo.

On the other hand, there is a man who is still sleeping even though it's his day off. He is none other than our hero, Ashwin. His sleep gets interuppted by a phone call. It is his best friend who is with him all the time, Rakshan. He wakes up and searching his phone with a sleeping face. He grabs the phone and answer the call without seeing the caller ID.