SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )

Hi guys, it's me Mithran. First of all, I'm really sorry for not being active due to the busy time of my studies, and starting from tomorrow it will get increased cause school is going to reopen. I know I'm not updating my stories regularly, even some of you are asking about the update, even though they know that I'm busy with my studies.

But, please understand my situation, it's a thing which cannot be ignored. For Malaysians, SPM is really important for their lifes, it will determined our fate of studying furthermore. For those who can't relate to it, you can go to google and search for SPM, in full form is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, meaning Certificate of Malaysia Education.

The school had prepared extra classes which will go on until the exam arrives, and it will held on 2nd March till 29th March. So, I will probably going to see you all again at April, but I will try my best to update the stories if I have extra time.

And here is the list of the subjects that I'm going to take for the upcoming exam.

1. Bahasa Melayu
2. Bahasa Inggeris
3. Bahasa Cina
4. Matematik
5. Sains
6. Matematik Tambahan
7. Prinsip Perakaunan
8. Pendidikan Moral
9. Sejarah

( For those who don't understand Malay, you can ask about it to our Malaysians readers if you're curious to know, but I will not tell it so you have to guess it for yourself. Hehehehehe....... )

And to my dear Malaysian readers, have any of you had the experience of being one of the SPM candidates? You can tell me about it in the comment section down below, give me some tips on how to get good marks, I would be really appreciate for that.

To the readers who came from India or any other countries, I know you all can't relate to it, but since it's an important exam I have to leave Wattpad for a while, I know there are some authors who had holded on their stories, but I won't do that intentionally. So, keep supporting for my story till the end while I will try my best to make you all entertained.

In a conclusion, I hope everyone will understand me, there are some interruptions had came from the past that caused the exam to extend furthermore, but this time it won't. Wish me luck for my exam to get good marks to make me and my family and friends proud.

Until then, I will see you guys being completely free after my exam is over. Bye guys and have a happy day ahead.

With Love,
Mithran