Chapter 28 - The Beginning

*Warning, another long chapter

3.00 pm

As Sivaangi was driving Ashwin's bike to a different restaurant, he told her to drive to a restaurant he mentioned, he showed her the location and went on the road to the restaurant.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, are we going to the restaurant that you had mentioned?

Ashwin: Yes, ma. I really wanted to go there for a long time, but didn't go there once because of my work.

Sivaangi: It's ok Ashwineyyy, today we are going to the restaurant, just you and me, ok?

Ashwin: Ok ma, just be careful on the road.

Sivaangi: Ok Ashwineyyy, and um.........

Sivaangi suddenly felt a tight grip around her waist, she looked around and saw Ashwin's hands was on her waist, she felt super shy when his hands were on her waist. Then, he slowly bent down to her back and closed his eyes while hugging her from back.

Sivaangi: Enna sir? Love mood ah?

Ashwin: Pinna? I want to live this moment every second of it.

Sivaangi: I also want to live this moment forever, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, you won't leave me right?

Sivaangi: I won't Ashwineyyy, even if you leave me, I won't leave you behind.

Ashwin: I'm very lucky to have an angel in my life.

Sivaangi: And I'm also lucky to have a brainless man like you, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Brainless man ah? Enna ma nee? Po ma. ( he pouted )

Sivaangi: Sorry Ashwineyyy, I meant you are really a dedicated and hardworking person I had ever met, and also you are the first man who had took care of me all the time, you are really a gem, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Thank you so much, ma. I really love you from the bottom of my heart.

Sivaangi: I Love You Too, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin smiled and lied down on Sivaangi's back, he can felt the warmness and smoothness on her back, he tighten his grip and hugged her even more, here Sivaangi was blushing hard, his hands on her waist got tighten and she can't control her smile, her face was fully in crimson red and can't control, she tried to manage it and contiuned to focus on the road.

After a few minutes of ride, they finally reached to the restaurant which Ashwin wanted to go earlier, they got down and went inside holding each other's hand, then Sivaangi was shocked to see the whole restaurant was decorated with purple roses, a candle in a table in the middle, lights were changing into different colours on the corner of the walls, she turned around and looked at Ashwin with a surprised look.