Chapter 32 - Kerala

It's going to be a short update, sorry about that

It's going to be a short update, sorry about that. 😔😔😔

12.30 am

After a silence ride, the plane had landed and now they are in Kerala. They all went down from the plane and went to the entrance of the airport, they booked a cab of two and went to the location where the Onam day celebration is going to take part, they reached there after a few minutes and they got off from the cabs and paid it. Once they got off, Sivaangi's mother came by and hugged her tightly.

Binni: Sivaangi chellam, how are you da?

Sivaangi: I'm fine ma, how are you?

Binni: I'm fine too. Come in Rakshan, Pugazh, Pavithra and Ashwin.

Rakshan, Pugazh and Pavithra: Yes mom.

Ashwin: Aunty, do you know me?

Binni: Yes dear, Sivaangi had told a lot about you, we are so happy to have a man like you in her life, thanks for taking care of her.

Ashwin: It's ok Aunty, it's my pleasure. ( winks at Sivaangi )

Sivaangi: ( blushes and looks away ) Um, ma. Where is our room?

Binni: Ah yes, there are only two rooms, so you can split it by men and women. Are you guys ok with that?

Sivaangi: Yes ma, they are fine with this.

Pugazh: Nothing ma, we are ok.

Pavithra: Same to me, ma.

Rakshan: Me too ma.

Ashwin: ...................

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, are you ok with this? ( controls her laugh )

Ashwin: Ha, um......yeah, I'm ok with this. ( forces a smile )

Binni: Ok then, I will show you all the room and sleep well, ok?

All of them: Ok!!

Binni went to the upstairs to showed their rooms while the gang followed her behind with their things. When Sivaangi was walking toward her mother, her hand was held by Ashwin and dragged her to the corner of the building.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, please ma. Let me sleep with you.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, I would love to, but what will my parents thinks if we sleep together?

Ashwin: Just tell them that we are friends.

Sivaangi: Friends? ( with a confused look )

Ashwin: Yes, friends. ( stared at her )

Sivaangi: Ok, if you truly think that we are only friends, you can sleep with me, all right?

Ashwin: Ummm.....that's..........umm.......