Last Storylines

Hello guys, how are you doing? I know I haven't updated this story for a long time. However, I'm not here to update the story. Forget about the Omicron X plot, I wanted to change to something else.

Ok, this is a simple thing to do. I would put some nice ideas for the next plot of this story, and I will choose to pick two of them to be the last plots of this story. In short, after those two plots ended, the story will come to an end as well.

All you have to do is to vote for your two favourite plots to continue the story for furthermore until the end. So, here they are for some ideas.

1. Sivaangi was getting disturbed by a college mate, which resulted in a huge mess in her college during the farewell party.

2. A serial killer is on the loose by targeting certain people with unknown reason, and now the target was on Ashwin, Sivaangi and their friends.

3. Someone put a blame on Ashwin that he cheated on a girl and made her pregnant, that someone's intention is to separate Ashwin and Sivaangi forever as revenge.

4. Rakshan discovered an unknown secret of his which will be traumatized for both him and Saranya, somehow Sivaangi got to know about it and set out to find the truth and how to solve it as soon as possible.

5. Pavithra has a rare blood group which caused her to become a main target for a good advantage. An evil doctor who worked along with Keerthy tried to get Pavithra by manipulating her to meet him.

6. Sakthi met his biggest nemesis again after many years since their school days. The nemesis started to feel obsessed with Sivaangi and tried to snatch her away from Ashwin to have her forever.

These are the ideas I have thought of so far, because I'm planning to end this book since I have other books to write in other platforms. Anyway, do vote your two plots you would like to have and the time will be up until Sunday night. So, do vote and let me know anything in the comment section down below. Until then, I will see you guys after the result and come back with new fresh episodes. Bye, guys!! 💜💜💜💜💜

With Love,
Mithran.