10000 Words Marathon

Hello guys, since I'm back here after a long time, I have decided to update every story of mine in 10000 words for 3 chapters, as a price for not updating for so long.

Here's the rule for this exclusive marathon.

I will post this same thing in my other stories as well, and I need you all to vote according to the story you want me to update first.

The story which has the most votes will be updated with an extra chapter of 10000 words as well.

And don't worry, the other stories will be updated as well, but the highest vote will be in advantage for sure.

So, let the voting session begin.

And, the result will be next Tuesday night, at 9.00 pm.

That's it for today, sorry for not updating this time, but I will make sure you all will not regret it. All right, I guess we called it a day then.

Good night and make sure to not miss the voting session, it will be available until the time I mentioned earlier.

PS:

1. You cannot vote more than two of the stories you would like to see updated. I will see which one of you vote and I will take the first two stories you vote for.

2. The result will be seen in a fair point of view, do not attempt to threaten me to update your favourite story.

3. The story with the highest vote will updated first with 3 and extra chapters of 10000 words, but the others remained updated with 3 chapters of 10000 words.

4. Your vote won't be count after the given time is over, do not ask me to delay the time.

5. The authors are trying very hard to find free time to write , so please give them some time and patience. They also have a private life to look after just like the rest of us.

6. Most importantly, choose wisely for your most favourite stories.

Your Author,
Mithran.