Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots

Sivaangi: Who is it Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: I don't know ma, let me go and speak to the caller.

Ashwin went outside and attended the call.

Ashwin: Hello.

Constable: Sir, we have found out the details of the prisoners who had escaped from the jail.

Ashwin: Really? Who is it?

Constable: You might be shocked to hear it, it's the criminals who had arrested from Kerala, Janaki and Raji.

Ashwin's mind went completely blank, he never thought that their two biggest enemies had escaped from the jail and were roaming outside the world, he started to get angry and frustrated.

Ashwin: I don't know what are you all going to do, but I want them to come back to their hell of devils.

Constable: Sir, what if they are trying to escape from here?

Ashwin: ...........We have no other choice but to shoot them to death........

Constable: But sir............

Ashwin: I can understand, I will get the permission from the department, until then find them as quick as possible.

Constable: Ok sir.

Ashwin cut the call and his anger was increasing, for a minute he regretted his mistake for not ending their lifes when they were trying to hurt him and Sivaangi's family. But this time he won't let them go easily or he will give them a second chance, he will instantly shot them to death, no one can changed his mind, but he didn't know that he don't have to do that after all.

Ashwin went back to the room with a tensed face, Sivaangi can read his face, she slowly went near him and patted his shoulder.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, what happened?

Ashwin: ................ ( his eyes turns red )

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, what's wrong?

Ashwin: ........They're escaped...........

Sivaangi: Escaped? Who?

Ashwin: ...........JANAKI AND RAJI!!!!!!.......

Ashwin shouted their names made everyone to jerk a bit, they were shocked when they heard what he said, they started to get afraid for no reason. Rakshan went near to him and asked him in an anger tone.

Rakshan: Enna da soldra?!!! ( in anger )

Ashwin: Ama da, they had escaped from the jail.

Rakshan: THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!

Sivaangi: Anna, Ashwineyyy, please calm down, don't be angry.

Ashwin: How can I not angry ma? They are our biggest enemies!